- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
43 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 43
What travelers are saying
- After 100 escape rooms in Athens, this one is by far the best I have ever been to. If you are in town, do not miss it. It's a whole different and paradox experience.Written May 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Absolutely astounding, It’s hard to describe this experience in words, this was the most scared I may ever have been and simultaneously an incredibly fun experience. The actors are amazing, the employees are so friendly and helpful, the room design is beyond beautiful and the story is actually interesting!
Going to Lockhill is truly like stepping into a video game, it’s amazing what they have done here.
This is a must see experience if you are any where near Athens and worth traveling to even if you are not!!Written April 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I can only say positive things about this escape game. We did the Sherlock Maze and the Cursed Willy.
The first one is a classic escape game with some great surprises and well invented puzzles that are perfect for the beginners. The game master(the person who gave us hints and introduced the game) was really nice and professional at the same time. The communication was great even though we spoke English.
The cursed Willy was even better for me! I didn’t do a lot of escape games ( 3-5 escape games before this two) but this is my favorite one even today! I don’t won’t to spoil the room but the atmosphere was just amazing, the decorations were really well done and the puzzles too. We managed to finish this room 4 seconds before the end so we’re really proud of us!(thanks to the game master ;) ) We also had a chance to speak to the creator of the rooms and he was really kind (he even picked us at the metro because we were struggling to find the rooms when we had problems with internet, it was really nice of him) and seemed to love what he was doing!
I totally recommend it! Thank you for the experience ;)Written August 17, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We tried release the cracken with the actor and it was one of the best escape game experience ever. Setting, actor was top.Written March 23, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We went to Athens Clue South and had a lot of fun! We’ve been to over ten escape room places and this place is the coolest set up and the rooms have great props and were a lot of fun. We did two rooms on different nights- the price is better than most escape rooms. One room had an actor in it- that was a fun twist. Overall a great experience!Written May 5, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Mindtrap is probably the biggest escape room company in Greece and its Monastiraki branch one of its earliest locations. To date we've tried 18 different Mindtrap scenarios across Athens (we've been to Monastiraki, Kolonaki, Piraeus, Nea Smyrni & Chalandri), some mediocre, some good and some great, but always with a certain level of standards and this was no different! The rooms in Monastiraki have been updated with new scenarios, with I believe only Lost Kingdom (try it! ;) ) and The Art of Escape (with a different name) remaining from the first days. On our return 3 years on from our last visit (the now defunct Time Machine at the time) we opted for Age of Knights.
The room has a medieval setting, as Arthur's knights in Kamelot you have 60 minutes to find the Grail and save if before pirates arrive. The decoration of the room is ok, we've seen much better medieval rooms, but also worse than this and the size is good for a 60 minute game. The room is considered hard (5/6), but I can't say it was too challenging, though you probably do need a bit of experience to make sure you don't have to rely heavily on the GM help. As usual for Mindtrap the puzzles require a combination of searching and solving with the usual additional dexterity element (patience and steady hands are paramound for that bit :) ) and while we enjoyed most of them, there was one we didn't like and were informed that was altered due to functionality issues. Still we enjoyed the room even though we weren't particularly excited by it. All in all, it was a good, solid escape experience.Written November 20, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Good escape rooms although sin city is a bit small for four people, maybe 3 max is the best experience. The name city has nothing to do with the space given.Written April 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Please, please visit this place if you have time in Athens. The Emperor's Masterchef is Dead is one of the most fun and thematic rooms I have ever played, and I have done over 150 escape rooms now.
The mission is pretty unique and the sense of pressure has you in a constant frantic state.Written October 25, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We booked a trip to Greece with National Geographic and we’re lucky enough to have Niko Aivatzidis of Greekly, as our guide. He was tireless in helping us explore the amazing history and sights of Greece. A total benefit was that a IMI is a total Foodie. Traveling with him was like being on a magic carpet ride with Niko as our driver. We saw do much from Athens to Delphi to Olympia and Santorini. Our trip would not have been this memorable without Niko as our guide 😎Written May 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The predecessor of ...In Chains, An Old Friend was the first ever escape room for our team (and the majority of our team members as well), hence when that room was decommissioned and Trapped introduced the updated An Old Friend ...In Chains version we were sure to try it. In fact in the beginning it was supposed to be a limited edition room, but considering we visited in May 2017 and it is now March 2018 with the room still in offer, it seems it was a bit of a hit?
The old version of the room was what one could describe as a "standard" escape the office game. However Trapped had managed to transform that small space (possibly the smallest escape room we have played) and standard concept to a very interesting and fun beginner's escape room. Hence we were quite interested to find out what the "...In Chains" update brought. The main twist, hinted quite obviously (but I wouldn't want to spoil it any further :) ), is what changes the concept of the room straight from the start. The puzzles are, as usual for Trapped, quite interesting and engaging. However that twist also means that not everyone in the team can enjoy all of these puzzles which does diminish the experience for some and it is why I couldn't go for anything higher than 4 out of 5.
Now it'd be good to mention that while having visited the older version would be a plus, I don't think that it is mandatory to be able to enjoy this room. On the other hand though, newer teams, having some escape room experience in any of the other multiple newer entries in Athens might feel that this room is a bit poor (mainly in size)Written March 30, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was one of the greatest escapes rooms I have gone so far! The personal was really friendly and they even stayed open pass their closing time because we couldn't be there on time for the last appointment available!Written August 15, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- it was the first time my parents ever travelled to greece and they did choose Let's Book Travel to organize our vacation.We really can't complain about anything, the over all customer service was very good. for every question and doubt they had, they were always available and friendly in whatever they asked for. Let's Book Travel organized everything for them from their flight to the pickup and hotel without any trouble.
I'd definitely would recommand this travel agency for anything you want to do in Greece, if its only a little 3 day trip or a vacation with daily trips to other places, they will be able to help out and give you the needed advice.
thanks for making their first vacation in greece awesome!Written April 7, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- They have very original rooms. Orphan and It are the scary ones, while Strapped-On is a really really funny room that you should try it with your best friends!Written December 22, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was sooo much fun! Thoroughly enjoyed it. The puzzles were just right on difficulty and myself and the team I played with thoroughly enjoyed our experience. We definitely want to go and play in person when world events calm down!
Host AKA Agent X was really good and the 'criminals' was a great actor as well. Thank you guys and stay safe we will hopefully see you soon! :)Written November 24, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Athens
- These are the best places for couples seeking room escape games in Athens:See more room escape games for couples in Athens on Tripadvisor