- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 40
What travelers are saying
- Before our cruise of the islands we wanted to see the interior of Greece and we opted for a custom 2 day trip to Delphi, Meteora and the 300 Spartans battlefield. Our guide arrived on time and we began a beautiful drive to Delphi to see the Temple of Apollo, the Athenian Treasury and so much more. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about Greek mythology, Greek history and his passion for it showed. After spending the night in Delphi we drove up to Meteora which has some of the most beautiful rock formations we've ever seen. The monasteries were built high on the cliffs with incredible views and they are well worth the trip to see them. On the way back to Athens we stopped at some thermal springs, took a quick dip and then stopped at the battlefield of the 300 Spartans. It was fantastic to stand on the actual battlefield of this famous part of history. Our guide gave us a play by play of how the battle unfolded as we stood on same hill as the Spartans. It was an incredible two day trip and gave us an appreciation for the Greek countryside, its people and its famous history.Written September 14, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a lot of fun. George is a great host and he took us to some of the most amazing pubs in Athens. These are places that are hard to find otherwise. There are lot of free drinks and therefore it’s value for money too. Highly recommendedWritten August 30, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked a trip to Greece with National Geographic and we’re lucky enough to have Niko Aivatzidis of Greekly, as our guide. He was tireless in helping us explore the amazing history and sights of Greece. A total benefit was that a IMI is a total Foodie. Traveling with him was like being on a magic carpet ride with Niko as our driver. We saw do much from Athens to Delphi to Olympia and Santorini. Our trip would not have been this memorable without Niko as our guide 😎Written May 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very kind driver and call center! Amazing service s ! I suggest to all of you ! The best company in Athens !Written December 15, 2022
- I booked a sailing trip for 2 days near Aegina. They surprised me because we went to the Cyclades, we saw really nice beaches and islands.
Kase project arranged everything, they a quickly with their answers and really friendly. If I want something done near Attica I relly recommend this company.Written August 30, 2021
- Staff very friendly, atmosphere awesome, food delicious, lots of choices, decor was amazing, the shop was full of choiceWritten November 4, 2022
- The ride in front of the main sites of Athens, the knowledge and the explanations given by my guide.Written September 18, 2022
- We went to athens for a week. Spiros and the team provided the best service possible! We took 6 transfers in the space of a week - often really early 4am 5am etc. and everytime the driver who collected us arrived on time, happy to chat and with bottles of water, hand sanitiser as well. We could pay cash or card and taxi teams always let us know when our taxi arrived! I would recommend taxi teams to anyone coming to Athens!Written October 3, 2021
- Labros is a very nice guide and perfectly knows Greece.
I will for sure ask him to give me some advises for my next trip in and around Athens.
He also offers taxi transfers to and from the airport.Written July 23, 2020
- The cars is very new and very clean, WiFi on board & bottles of water! That’s VIP . The best transportation, every time I use them and I’m fully satisfied 😊 very professional, provides everything you nee ☺️Written April 25, 2021