Gay Bars in Athens
THE BEST Athens Gay Clubs & Bars
Gay Clubs & Bars in Athens
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
What travelers are saying
- I went there alone thursday about 2:00. Was pretty crowded. Drinks are ok and reasonable prices (8€ for a long drink). You can pay by card. The staff is nice. People are very festive and open minded. The music was very good. The DJ tries to alternate international gay divas (Katy Perry, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, etc..) anthems with Greek dance anthems and also famous Eurovision songs (Chanel, Eleni Foureira, Loreen, etc…) but also pop songs & goodies (like “Boys” by Sabrina Salerno!). There’s also a screen to watch the videos! I really enjoyed& I highly recommend! Congrats!Written June 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Dire! I had high expectations from a drag venue and as a fully fletched member of the GLBT+community I hoped it to be a friendly and welcoming place. Unfortunately Koukles doesn't fit that description. The bar staff was fairly uninterested in any of his clientèle and the landlady of the house was downright rude in her dismissing looks and made my boyfriend and myself feel rather uncomfortable and unwelcome. And when i entered the facilities there were no toilet seats and the entire place just seems tired and run down, a bit like Marylou and the entire cast and staff. There's way to go for this little place...and it can only be UP!Written May 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had been going to this bar pretty much everyday for a week. I loved it and the bartenders and djs were great! I recommend this to any tourists visiting athens who are LGBT especially from Western countries trying to find a familiar LGBT friendly place to have a nice time. I took away two stars because for some reason a busser took away my homemade fan and gave it to her friend and wouldn't return it. I know that this is very strange but it was because I was helping many young Greek twinks to feel sober after a late night of dancing with some bottles of water which I had in my bag. For some reason the busser thought that this was reason enough to take a very pretty fan away from me and not return it. I explained to her that I had hand painted this fan and that it was sentimental and should be returned. I kind of knew everyone at the bar since I had spent hundreds of Euros there and had gotten to know many other patrons there. Long story short: I would recommend this place to seasoned drinkers but just remember to hydrate properly after 5 plus hours of dancing because apparently at s scape, it is seen as just cause to take personal items away from people.Written June 16, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Athens
- These places are best for gay clubs & bars in Athens:See more gay clubs & bars in Athens on Tripadvisor