Bar, Club & Pub Tours • Paint & Pottery Studios
Showing results 1-30 of 268
What travelers are saying
- That was the best wine tasting we have experienced , they have explained us how to taste wine properly and the whole experience was fun and informative. We are looking forward to going back again soon!Written November 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interesting bar with an impressive drinks menu. Busy on a Friday night, managed to get seats at the bar. Great atmosphere for a nightcap.Written November 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely one of the best cocktail bars in Athens ! The staff is very polite and helpful. And the music choices are excellent. We will definitely come back again !!Written November 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Was there yesterday with my friends. Lovely place to spend your night smoking some shisha. If you get Cristina tending the bar you're in for a treat because she is the sweetest. Next time I am in Athens if I have the time I will 100% visit again.Written May 4, 2023
- We wandered into The Clumsies just after lunch and enjoyed some really interesting, clever and delicious drinks off of the "Happy Accidents" menu. We enjoyed sitting at the bar and watching the talented staff in action. It's obvious why this place is included in the list of Top 50 Bars in the World. Worth a visit for sure.Written October 18, 2023
- The views of Athens, specifically the Acropolis are stunning, the drink selection was also brilliant, and the clear pina colada is one of the best drinks I've tasted.
The food was a different story and somewhat of a mixed bag, my friend had the pasta and tuna tartar which they said was nice, another the lamb kebab and said they'd had far better and I went for the Steak with black garlic mash. The steak was OK, again for the price I've had alot better and the garlic mash more resembled a really thick gravy.
Overall we enjoyed the visit but this was due to the views and drinks. Would advise to eat elsewhere but worth going for the drinks and view.
There were 5 in the party we had a few cocktails each and a main meal and spent just shy of €300.Written October 7, 2023
- What an awesome and unique experience! We visited the Cinque wine bar in Athens and had such an amazing time learning and tasting all the different wines of Greece. Definitely recommend you stop in and experience yourself!!Written May 11, 2023
- My wonderful cousin and his girlfriend took us here for drinks in eary October, we were visiting from London.
The drinks menu was amazing offering plenty choice, esp for the rum lovers!
The atmosphere was chilled with nice music. I would definitely recommend and i will be back next time i am in Athens.Written November 1, 2023
- Very polite and friendly.
Do understand about wine.
A litle away from the tourists trap near the AcropolisWritten April 26, 2023
- Fantastic selection and well made drinks
We randomly went to this bar on a hot afternoon. I saw a few gins on display and was not impressed. I’m a gin lover. I mentioned to the bartender that I loved gins and he pointed to a refrigerated section of 30+ bottles to choose from. Local and international bottles. I chose a local gin and had a fantastic martini. I imagine the vibe at night is sophisticated (black walls and nice light fixtures). Also the bartenders were very educated, nice and accommodating.Written July 21, 2023
- What an amazing little wine bar - the owner is the best ambassador for Greek wine, her knowledge and hospitality outstanding - an outstanding experience and amazing host … 10 out of 10!Written August 31, 2023
- Fantastic little bar with great staff. Sat on a side street but very lively with great music. Complementary nuts and water make it even better lol.Written October 17, 2023
- Night out! After the theater, we went there and discovered a secret alley in the center of the city! It's accessible, with cool vibes.Written November 1, 2023
- We went to Athens for a week to watch the Super Cup. We used this great bar every day. They even looked after my wife when I went to watch the match at the ground. Great atmosphere.Written September 5, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Athens
- These experiences are best for nightlife in Athens:
- The Original Athens Pub Crawl - Athens Drunk Tour
- Electricityrides | e-bike night rides
- 3-Hour Shared Nightlife Private Tour in Athens
- Athens By Night & Greek Dance Show
- Acropolis and Acropolis Museum afternoon tour on Fridays
- These are the most romantic places for nightlife in Athens:See more romantic nightlife in Athens on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for nightlife in Athens:See more nightlife for adrenaline seekers in Athens on Tripadvisor