- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- We were travelling during uncertain times during the pandemic and wanted a private charter to Ambergris Caye. I contacted Nautilus Express and reached Michele. Right from the start I felt comfortable as she carefully planned out our options. Michele arranged for our group of 11 to be picked up at the airport and Daniel was there with a sign with our name on it when we stepped out of the airport We were quickly transported to the marina and michele had us on a boat to Ambergris Caye within minutes. The boat was big and stable in the water for the 40minute trip and delivery was right to the dock of our accommodations. Michele also arranged the pick up 14 days later and was the reverse of our arrival. Punctual and superior service. Michele is a total rockstar. Highly recommend Nautilus Express Charters and Michele. Thank you so much. Brad Lawrence from Canada.Written February 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- They are in the process of turning this shrimp farm and crocodile rehabilitation program into a full-blown activity center (paint ball, pool, etc.), but there isn't a lot of activity available now (January, 2018). Having said that, the shrimp dishes were very, very good with fresh shrimp. They have a full bar. I found the shrimp farm operations to be fascinating and the owner was happy to tell me all about it. If you have an hour or two to kill before going to the airport, I highly recommend this. Follow the signs to Captain Hooks on the Goldson Highway.Written January 20, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is our second trip to belize. Last year we took tropic air to and from ambergris caye and enjoyed it a lot. It's a very quick flight. This year we travelled with friends that do not do small puddle jumper planes so we decided on tropic ferry. They meet us immediately outside airport and took the first four in our group with their bags then came back to get the other four and their bags. It is ten minutes on rough road from airport to ferry terminal. They handled all the luggage from airport to boat for us. On the ride to the caye they serve rum punch but beware... No punch on return ride. Also on return ride we had 24 of the ferry arrived at ferry terminal right at two hours prior to departure but still needed to get all luggage and people to the airport with just one van that holds only 4 plus bags at a time. This was not a good feeling and our group of eight decided to get our own taxi ride and pay them so we were sure to get to the airport with enough time to check in for the international flight. This was poor planning on their part and was a bad way to end a great vacation. I would recommend telling them you are on an earlier flight than actual so you have time to wait for their commute from ferry to airportWritten March 22, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We did a custom tour with Albert. Half day Mayan ruins/half day Belize City tour. Communication was great and Albert was very knowledgeable! Pick up from BZE was on time. I'll definitely use this company again.Written July 9, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Dennis showed us a wonderful time. He was so knowledgeable and shared a great deal of Belize’s history.
The ruins is a go way to spend the morning.Written September 13, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great service with Joshua. Very kind and helpfull. We where a group o 16 coming from Cayo Caulker and it took us with two big vans to drive us to the airport. Very smooth. They even helped us loading and off-loading our big baggages. Very easy to get in touch and to arrange for the trip, even if with a very short notice. I'm a tour leader and I've already recomended him to all my collegues for their future trips in BelizeWritten March 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Mark Henry our driver and tour guide made our visit to Belize a very memorable and informative adventure. Mark is a very good driver and was very knowledgeable of the local history of Belize. We toured the city, museums, Mayan pyramids and zoo. Mark provided his interesting insight and fun filled humor that made our stay in Belize a delight. Mark also was a good source when it came to recommending the best local dining.Written June 11, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- After an incredibly long delay to clear immigration, Lilia was waiting for us as soon as we exited the airport. Camerson, our driver, drove us to our hotel in Dangriga.
Cameron is an excellent driver and has a has knowledge of Belize. The 2.5 hour drive to Dangriga and the return after our stay passed in no time as Cameron shared many interesting things about Belize.
Cameron was early at our pick up to return us to the airport. We even stopped to lunch before our flight at a great restaurant Cameron recommended.
Definitely 5 star service.Written February 5, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had a great day with Belize Exclusive Shuttle travelling from Orange Walk to Cayo and back. He is very knowledgeable about places and stopped all the places we wanted to visit. Thanks to Frederic, it was a very comfortable trip with a lot of fun. Never got tired travelling a whole day and time flew enjoying talking with him while on the road. Highly recommend Belize Exclusive Shuttles!!Written March 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Ladyville
- The most popular things to do in Ladyville with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Ladyville on Tripadvisor