- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 57
What travelers are saying
- We did the Dark Cube escape room on the highest difficulty and it was a very fun experience and with a great gamemaster!
The room is in complete darkness and the puzzles are based on touch and sound, which is very challenging in the dark.
If you are in Porto, this room is definitely worth a visit! :)Written October 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Quinta do Covelo is a quiet park and is perfect for those who seek to escape the loud noises of the busy city streets for at least a while. We walked in the leafy pathways of this lovely park for a short time and found it quite relaxing. It would absolutely suit families with young children, as it has an area for them to play to their heart's content! Worth a go!Written August 21, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did both the "PIDE Prison" and "House of coin" escape rooms. Both escape rooms are very well made and is a very nice challenge. "House of coin" have more parallel puzzles than the Prison, so can be more suitable for a group of maybe 4 or 5 people.
The gamemasters were very good and they knew a lot about escape rooms and that certainly shows in how they are as gamemasters.
We highly recommend both rooms, but mostly "House of coin" :)Written October 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had so much fun , the guy that helped us was very nice , we recomend to do the stranger things one !!Written November 5, 2022
- The guitarists were superb, and the singers were also wonderful. We enjoyed the performance very much. This is a true pure Fado performance, and even though many tourists were in attendance it was not a dumbed down or touristic atmosphere, rather a place where Fado traditions are observed and preserved. As a lifelong professional musician I tend to have very high standards for this sort of thing, and this performance exceeded my expectations. I loved the interplay between the singers and the guitaristsWritten November 1, 2022
- Amazing experience with a group of friends. All the riddles are well designed and the host is very nice as well!
I really recommend this experienceWritten March 17, 2022
- Escape4real is a fun way to waste ur time. And u learn a lot and it requires lots of skills and thinking during the game. Overall I’d do it again and you should try it, if you haven’t. - d ;)Written November 26, 2019
- We loved the second, third and fourth rooms.
We didn't solved any of the games but we had lots of fun.Written January 23, 2022
- Very different, imaginative and fun. Definitely an amazing experience. In center of Porto by Lapa’s Cathedral it’s easy going. For teenagers a full day in family. For adults a new challengeWritten October 14, 2018
- We did the Game of Thrones related challenge and it was so much fun! The challenge is very interesting and all the decor and clues remind us of the tv show :)Written April 5, 2022
- We visited this escape room to do the Escobar hideaway and Prison break rooms. We found the Escobar room easier (needed 2 clues) and it flowed really well. Really good set up and theme. The prison break room was really hard but again set up really well. Needed lots of clues and still didn’t get out. Would highly recommend this place and staff were really friendly.Written October 29, 2019
- It was just amazing, extremely friendly staff, top games, great atmosphere, really nice place for gaming. It is just perfect to get started with virtual reality games.Written November 18, 2022
- We spent a wonderful moment with my daughters....the place is not big but just enough to have fun.... the team is really nice and helps you around.....we will definitely come back....and if you want your kids to move and have fun with them,just go to Jumpers.Written October 3, 2019
- Wonderful visit, Alba and Marisa demonstrate mastery of the subject’s lore and technical methods with genuine appreciation and true passion. A labor of loveWritten March 7, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Porto