Points of Interest & Landmarks • Farmers Markets
Showing results 1-30 of 226
What travelers are saying
- Great place to eat! Lot's of choices, and friendly prices! Although it was really crowded it was easy to get a seat!Written November 23, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were just amazed how incredibly interesting the whole course was and we met two very nice and talented young couple, it marked our anniversary of 41 years in style, the teacher was great and very talented too, he showed us how to paint and the result are now hanging in our homeWritten October 12, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went here to have breakfast. A modern, clean almost spic and span market with nice selection of stall with fresh raw and cooked seafood and well as other local stuff. Great spot to start the dayWritten November 4, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one of the most engaging and beautiful book stores I've ever been to. Due to its popularity, however, it is way too crowded to want to wander around, browse, and buy
-- though my wife bought two books. It is so busy that I found myself very concerned and vulnerable to pick-pockets. That said, the lines to get in, and the admittance process was very orderly and well-handled. I strongly advise getting your reservation ahead of time online.Written November 26, 2023
- This well-situated apartment was an excellent home base for exploring all the historic parts of Porto on foot. Clean and equipped, we had everything we needed to cook basic meals and spend comfortable evenings and mornings. The view from the top apartment is gorgeous. Host is communicative and helpful. I recommend!Written July 26, 2022
- This is a nice shopping. It has a big supermarket, cinema, food court and lots of shops. The architecture is different and it has an indoor fountain.Written June 15, 2018
- This was a very local and wonderful experience. The musicians were excellent and the singers as well. Would highly recommend.Written November 7, 2023
- Loja fantástica com peças apaixonantes.
Atendimento profissional e simpático!
Amazing store with a lot of beautiful things.
Need to visit in Oporto!Written July 19, 2022
- Amazing welcome, introduction to port types and tastings. from a very knowledgable not at all pushy new friend Jorge. He shares his passion for his wine and country. the deals he gave us were incredible and appreciated. The care that was taken packing the package we received was amazing. Must do this instead of a cellar tour. more educational and higher quality.Written January 3, 2023
- Having visited Lisbon last year, I was interested in seeing Porto. I was pleasantly surprised. Porto, like Lisbon is a very hilly city to explore, traffic seems to be much busier all day and well into the evening. It is much cleaner than Lisbon which is on a par with Paris for the amount of dog poo on the streets. There's lots of eateries to choose from, with fresh fish in abundance. Best value is in the small restaurants away from the busy tourist areas.
The 6 bridges river trip was pleasant and informative.
I enjoyed the 2 days I spent thereWritten June 19, 2023
- Wonderful gallery full of beautiful original art, postcards and prints. You can also buy some t-shirts, tote bags or other small items. It’s a small space packed with beautiful art! It’s a must go when in Porto!Written May 21, 2022
- Nice view, cool atmosphere, tasty pizza's, very democratic pricing, friendly service. Nice local hidden gem.Written May 12, 2022
- Nice enough shopping centre- not our cup of tea anymore- usual expensive shops & fully air conditioned but there is a decent grocery store in the basement.Written March 30, 2021
- We visited during the Friday Urban market.
The market was bustling with local artisan stalls, creating a vibrant and enjoyable atmosphere. It was a great opportunity to explore and support local talent while immersing ourselves in the historical setting.
Overall, a visit to Mercado Ferreira Borges is definitely worthwhile.Written July 14, 2023
- Really I would prefer to give this 3.5 stars but that's not possible. This was an awesome location and a great option on a rainy day. The legends were interesting but the kids got bored after 20 minutes or so.Written October 26, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Porto
- These experiences are best for shopping in Porto:
- Tour vintage Vw Kombi van - downtown 2h
- Rita Fashion Tours
- Private Tour to the rock art of Côa Park, Pinhão and Winery
- Private Tour to Nazaré and Alcobaça, giant waves and a monastery
- Private Chauffeur Service and Executive Car Hire - 8 Hours Custom
- These are the most romantic places for shopping in Porto:See more romantic shopping in Porto on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Porto:See more hidden gem shopping in Porto on Tripadvisor