- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Concerts & Shows
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Is a good theater to go to an occasional show. Beware when purchasing tickets as there are so seats where your view range may be limitedWritten March 18, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Zaratan is an artist run space (as i´ve been told by the people there), where the artists run and programme the several spaces that exist in the villa. One concert space with the dirt floor from the XVII century were i felt history at my feet, a sunny secluded patio, a shop with a lot of gems of artist books, weird music vinyls and more interesting print stuff.
The exhibition was the real surprise, where there the gallery was full of smoke that was pouring from a smoke machine, that worked perfectly with the photography of an portuguese artist that mixed plants with people, a truly surreal experience! Will come back next time with my friends, a must if you like contemporary art!Written April 19, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Fado, the traditional song in Portugal. Quite a nice experience to listen to the soulful notes over dinner & port wine.Written August 25, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.