- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 128
What travelers are saying
- This is a 26 hectare public park just that was named after King Edward VII of England after his visit to Portugal in 1903. The present configuration was the design of Portuguese architect Francisco keil do Amaral in 1945 and acts somewhat as a green and park extension of Ave. da Liberdade to the northwest of Praça Marquês de Pombal. The park slants downhill from northwest to southeast in the same line as the avenue. From the Miraduouro at the northwest end of Parque Eduardo VII, you can see all the way through the park, into Baixi and to the Tangus River in the distance.
Like many parks across Europe there are small gardens, tree lined footpaths, fountain pools, occasional sculptures and statues scattered around, kiosk, cafe and other points of interest. Here you can look for the Carlos Lopes Pavilion, Estufa Fria, 25 April Monument (northwest end) and grand monument of Marquês de Pombal (southeast end). There is a long row of managed hedges as well that continue in a straight path from Ave. da Liberdade that extend almost from end to end as well.
Overall, Parque Eduardo VII is a good use of green and leisure space for those who live and/or work in this area of Lisbon and potentially a nice spot for tourists and visitors to spend time if you are seeking wide green space during time spent in the city.Written June 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We’ve done the ‘One thousand & one nights’ room which was very nice and challenging room, Maria guided us and she was awesome!
We totally recommend this escape room!Written September 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Samuel was a great assistant! Very positive and enthusiastic about making our first escape room experience super fun. And it was!!!Written September 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The place that worth to visit in the centre of city. There are many places for eating. Underground big shopping center including supermarket, and many other shops, sutable to buy presents.Written February 11, 2023
- Lovely Casino and just a great feel about it! Only downside was there were no Poker tables. Such a shame for such a large Casino. Apart from that, well run and great experience.Written September 30, 2023
- Great snack lunch at LX Factory’s Usaxe Club. We had macho sampler of loaded fries, wings and stuffed jalapeños plus caipirinha, beer and water for €31. Service friendly and prompt. Cool airconditioned interior a godsend on a boiling hot day. If you like rock music, you should enjoy this place!Written August 20, 2023
- I've enjoyed a lot!!! took 4 kids ans they've enjoyed a lot + me. as supervising grown up!!! recommended!!!Written June 3, 2023
- Great to experience with friends: we did catacomb jones and had an amazing afternoon!
The game is hard but it was made in a creative and interesting way!Written August 16, 2022
- Is a good day out. Personally I prefer the beach but the kids absolutely loved it.
On the expensive side, but for 1/2 visits a year is okay.
The car park is very expensive and this should be looked again. For 1 afternoon we paid 10 euros.
Staff were friendly in particularly the lifeguards that were patient with the kids and took safety very seriousWritten August 27, 2023
- We went there during the European Junior U19 Squash championship from April 8 to 16. We were there as well 2 years ago and noticed that the club is well maintained. The tennis places are been refreshed, the Squash courts are in good condition. Paddle courts good as well.Written April 10, 2017
- A very well located playground, good for children and families inside Monsanto Park. I don't think it's the most touristic place you can visit, there's much better but why not?Written September 16, 2018
- I went to CIF to look at the football archives . This was by prior arrangement . CIF was one of the first football clubs in Portugal and has a fabulous archive room underneath the restaurant . It is full of photographs from early 20th century . The Club is in a beautiful setting and has a very nice bar area and restaurant . There are old photographs on the walls so for anybody interested in the early days of Portuguese football I would suggest making an appointment to request a visit to the archives there .Written September 29, 2017
- A very friendly owner. Really tasty healthy food, good quality. Thank you ☺️ Looked good if you have kids to entertain too.Written September 28, 2023
- 10 euros for a swim if you're not a member. They'll lend you a lock for your locker and a swimming cap free. Not busy weekday mornings and I had most of the pool to myself then for an hour of lap-swimming. Staff very friendly.Written July 6, 2019
- Not a simple Escape game - the narrator is part of the story that goes through several scenarios. Very well thought and executed, this is probably the best escape game I ever tried.Written July 4, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Lisbon
- These are the best hidden gems for fun & games in Lisbon:See more hidden gem fun & games in Lisbon on Tripadvisor