Food & Drink
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- On our second day in Portugal my husband and I went on the Sintra and Cascais tour with Armando and it was one of our most memorable days while in Portugal. The sights, the ocean views, the waterfront lunch, and conversation were wonderful! Armando is a spectacular guide; personable, passionate, knowledgeable, flexible, and easy-going in the best of ways. Two separate friends of ours had previously toured with Armando and told us that we must do a tour with him while we were in Portugal. They were more than right!Written May 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is an amazing port wine shop with hundreds of vintage ports from all the port houses. I would of liked one from the year of my birth but regrettably over 300 euro. This is a traditional shop inside never altered over the years. Staff are so knowledgeable.Written July 8, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- They serve a cherry liquor in a dark chocolate cup. After you drink the shot of liquor you eat the chocolate cup. They also have a custard liquor they offer. Owner was very gracious and informative. Located across the street from the castle by the main square. We sent a number of the people on the Gate 1 tour here and everyone bought something.Written December 30, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Had a wine and food testing yesterday and it was fantastic. The host (we have unfortunately forgotten his name .. sorry ... maybe because of the wine) was excellent. There are very good and interesting wines and original concepts on making the wine, won't say more, you will have to find out for yourselves!!!
They also make an amazing olive oil, a must buy!! 9 euros for 500ml which is very reasonable and definitely worth it!!!
Excellent experience, thank you.Written August 8, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lisbon
- These experiences are best for wineries & vineyards in Lisbon:
- 2 Hour Lisbon Sunset and Wine Sailing Tour
- Lisbon Small-Group Portuguese Food and Wine Tour
- Treasures of Lisboa Food Tours
- Lisbon Sunset Sensations Sailing Tour with white or rosé wine & snacks
- Lisbon - Private Wine Tasting Tour to the Setubal Wine Region