- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 256
What travelers are saying
- Interesting market with the usual wares - produce, flowers, meat, fish, etc. Fun to walk through, but the fish smell was a little bit strong.Written January 12, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- my wife sews, knits and loves fabric. I found this on TA, several other Portugal sites, and I think Rick Steves. So I surprised my wife on our first day in Lisbon by taking her here and buying her a pair of "custom" gloves.
They do not make custom gloves, to my knowledge, but they do fit them personally to you. It's big enough for 1-2 people and it has been there nearly 100 years. Very delightful women running the show. A unique practical souvenir.Written April 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a surprise!! I was looking for some independent jewelry stores, and found this store through google search. The previous reviews did not lie, the pieces here were just amazing with really reasonable prices. The owner is extremely friendly and patient. I am so glad that I stopped by and spend some amazing time with this store. Finally bought three lovely pieces:one choker, two rings. Can’t express how much I love them. Strongly recommend if you are looking for some interesting and unique art works. Go there plz!!! I am looking forward for the new pieces!!!Written January 13, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is your typical department store. It's very large and you can find anything you need here. They will assist you with the paperwork to get your VAT back.Written November 4, 2022
- Outstanding quality and customer service, by far the best shoes I have ever owned!! I will continue to make future purchases with this company.
Obrigado!Written December 18, 2022
- Great selection of Portuguese wines, a knowledgeable staff and beautiful presentation make this a destination for any wine fan.Written November 20, 2022
- What can I write?
Is the most beautiful shop in the town.
Wonderful handcraft made for the owners. Bags exclusively of Lisboncraft.
Tote bags embroidered with simple and beautifl desings.
You must visit this shop.Written November 11, 2022
- Interesting shops featuring Portuguese artisan items in a historic building repurposed for retail and a restaurant. We didn’t eat while here but enjoyed browsing the shops and bought a few items, worth a stop!Written November 20, 2022
- Good selection of canned fish (though more modest than the webpge claims) and a sulky shopkeeper. Good value for money (unlike some shop for tourists that try to sell a can of sardines for 22 EUR!).Written May 29, 2022
- The nicest place to get gifts and presents, went in for something for family back home and came out with a bottle of port for us as well! Also such a beautiful place to wander around and take pictures though did take a bit of time to find.Written September 23, 2021
- Very cosy, and touristic shop to buy sardinhas. Lot of different types of canned fish. I bought one, lot of people taking pictures of the storeWritten January 19, 2023
- Great products, but don't know if I got truly unique pieces. The problem is the return trip. It is costly to ship. Expect to pay 8 to 10 euro per plate, bowl...so not a bargain I was hoping for.Written May 31, 2022
- We briefly popped in here on our hidden gems tour, what can you say, lots of books across many languages in a clean, tidy and well presented book shop. If books are your thing you could spend a few hours in here easily.Written May 22, 2022
- "Praça da Figueira" is one of the iconic squares at Lisbon's "Baixa Lisboeta" or "Baixa Pombalina". After the terrible earthquake of 1755, the ruins of an old hospital were removed and the area re-urbanized, becoming, along the centuries, an important square. At the beginning of the years 2000, "Praça da Figueira" was totally renovated and is today one of the main hubs of the city's transport system. At its center, a magnificent bronze equestrian statue of King Dom João I. Many tuk-tuks are seen around it, awaiting visitors for tour rides. Famous "Confeitaria Nacional" is at one of its corners. Enjoy!Written March 31, 2020
- Great customer service. I contacted them online and they responded within a few hours. I wanted 60 of one item and they contacted the supplier right away and confirmed they would be able to get it for me and deliver within my time frame.
So happy, as it is a thank you gift for our sons wedding in Portugal.
We will definitely visit the store when we are in Lisbon next week.Written September 15, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Lisbon
- These are the best places for groups seeking gift & specialty shops in Lisbon:See more gift & specialty shops for groups in Lisbon on Tripadvisor