- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
103 places sorted by traveler favorites
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Architectural Buildings
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Architectural Buildings
Showing results 1-30 of 103
What travelers are saying
- Ok. Well forget Paris. Brugge is my vibe 100%! I could live here. Way more laid back. Super chill and absolutely stunning. Each and every building. ESP in the evening when the tours end and light fades. Buildings are lit! Make sure you see Rozenkaai Brigde are at sunset and dark as well as the Boniface Bridge! Our hotel is super cute…and has super comfortable beds!! Yay! This town drips history but is not presentious… found an Argentinian restaurant we found for a late dinner might be our favorite ever ( El Churrasco Argentino) Mmm the sangria and food! We decided to stay another night!Written September 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the heart of Brugge with the architectural presence of the bell tower and vast open space which can accommodate the Wednesday morning market, horse carriage rides and an array of eating choices from a bowl of chips to a full meal. It gives ready access to all that Brugge has to offer from museums to breweries, classy shops to souvenir markets. It has plenty of bustle and bikes so to be alert but enjoy it for what it is.Written September 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well worth the climb up all the steps to the top. Interesting side rooms as you ascend to help break the journey. Great view of area at top albeit through wire mesh . Be prepared if bells toll whilst thereWritten September 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A brewery tour here was high up my list of things to do while in Bruges. The guide was very engaging, and quite amusing at times. We took in current brewing areas, as well as other areas of the brewery that had been preserved, and a great viewing point of the city. I was interested to hear the beer is piped out of the city centre to a bottling plant!! The tour lasted about an hour (a bit longer than I thought) and included a free beer at the end. It's a great activity to do if you're on a solo trip. I ended up chatting with, and having a beer with, a fellow solo traveller from the other side of the world! The only disappointment while there was I was there on a day where the bar / restaurant doesn't open on the evening.Written September 16, 2022
- They’re all beautiful, this one has a bit of holy blood as a relic which is guarded but you can go and look at it. Load of nonsense of course but - whatever! All the churches in Bruges are gorgeous.Written September 18, 2022
- Wonderful place ! We visited 2 consecutive days as it was so brilliant and accommodating! First visit was to have tapas and taste the beers inside overlooking the canal ! Great beers , polite friendly service at the bar. Quick and great tasting food. Loved the homemade meatballs and pretzels. Very relaxed atmosphere! Next day we returned to do the tour of the brewery. We choose the two people and flight of 6 beers tour plus 2 single tours with a drink each. Fantastic individual audio tour. Lots of information and you could go at your own pace. A brewer was on hand on our tour. Loved the mole features for children to find and their own little tunnel. Great balcony views with deckchairs. The beers were great tasting and served again by efficient friendly staff. The whole place is clean and managed well. Shop has good prices and a good range of products! Fantastic. Thank youWritten August 16, 2022
- Only a few minutes walk from the bustling city centre but worth the short walk. The pictures above this review tell a better story than I can but the horses head nearby is really unusual and clever.Written July 6, 2022
- Used this park as a thoroughfare when walking into the city from our hotel near the railway station. Very picturesque and calming, even when there were plenty of people aroundWritten August 9, 2022
- This is a beautiful square housing the city hall. There tends to be more room to soak up the scenery and take some wonderful photos of the architecture.Written September 9, 2022
- A modern experience in a historic building. Lots of choice at the bar . Five beers for €10 ! Friendly efficient service. Great atmosphere here. Suitable for young and old. Decent on site shop. Worth a visit.Written March 2, 2020
- We loved this museum more than we expected to. It is small, well organized and not at all crowded. Obviously, one may not enjoy it if not into Dutch art, but our family is and one of my teens' was thrilled to be able to stand in front of a Bosch and Van Eyck for as long as he liked with no one obscuring his view or jostling for his spot. We went to a lot of art galleries during this European trip and this was one of our favourites.Written September 28, 2022
- Very good museum containing what appear to be genuine articles for the most part. Nice combination of History & goreWritten September 21, 2022
- Very photogenic part of Bruges. Very busy in peak times of day. Best enjoyed earlier or later in day. Numerous cafes/restaurants around to relax inWritten September 21, 2022
- Very popular spot for tourists as small, picturesque bridge with many churches & museums nearby. One of the towns outdoor toilets nearbyWritten September 21, 2022
- This has been updated with the inclusion of an 8 minute virtual reality experience, offered at an additional cost to the main tour. My personal feeling is that not only is this worth undertaking but that it offers more than the old Historium tour provides. this is because the virtual reality is giving you facts in addition to the exciting experience of being immersed in the changing Bruges landscape. If money was an issue, buy the virtual reality and skip the tour. The tour can still be fun, listening on your own audio headphones. There is also a very good viewing platform on the tour that allows you to see over the Markt and take some great photos.Written September 11, 2022