- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
38 places sorted by traveler favorites
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Admission tickets from $15.64
Showing results 1-30 of 38
What travelers are saying
- Bruges is so charming! It has something for everyone. Walkable. A taste of old Europe. Historic. Many fine places to eat, drink and enjoy.Written October 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a vibrant place to stop and stare. Lots of cafes and restaurants, a market on Wednesdays and plenty of culture to observe. Day and night the atmosphere here is wonderful.Written October 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Old bell tower at the heart of Bruges. Not a very long or difficult climb, although the stairs were rickety in places. Great views from the top and a nice close up view of the bell.Written October 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Simply amazing! We did not come to the brewery for the tour but we did go multiple times for drinks and dinner.
I was concerned the brewery might be a bit touristy but it is the complete opposite.
The food they serve is all fantastic and all of the 4 main beers that they have are incredibly tasty. Even non-beer drinkers in our party enjoyed the beers.
Their 11% alcohol dark beer is the only dark beer i've had that did not taste awful (I'm looking at you Guinness) and did not even have a very deep, unappealing taste.
If you come for dinner, just find an empty table and seat yourself.Written September 30, 2022
- This was a highlight of Bruges. Old does not begin to describe this place. You may or may not believe the relics are real but you have to appreciate the place.Written October 4, 2022
- We didnt do the brewery tour but came for the tasting only
We tried the so called flight with 6 beers to taste - was quite busy then already
In addition we took the meat plattern (prices were higher than stated on the internet) for really just a thiny portion
The next day we came a bit earlier and managed to get a seat down at the water to grap our favorites beers from the tasting again - was better priced as well
All in all really worth a visit but quite priceyWritten October 2, 2022
- Only a few minutes walk from the bustling city centre but worth the short walk. The pictures above this review tell a better story than I can but the horses head nearby is really unusual and clever.Written July 6, 2022
- Beautiful spot near the Bruges train station. Easy to visit on the way to the old town, worth a stop by. Opportunities for photos on the bridge and along the river.Written October 4, 2022
- This is a beautiful square housing the city hall. There tends to be more room to soak up the scenery and take some wonderful photos of the architecture.Written September 9, 2022
- Very photogenic part of Bruges. Very busy in peak times of day. Best enjoyed earlier or later in day. Numerous cafes/restaurants around to relax inWritten September 21, 2022
- Very popular spot for tourists as small, picturesque bridge with many churches & museums nearby. One of the towns outdoor toilets nearbyWritten September 21, 2022
- I wasn't too taken by some of the art work but the windmills along the route are certainly eye-catching.Written July 10, 2022
- ... across this place. Its a small cobbled square with a statue to the famous artist. The surrounding building do indeed add to its allure.Written July 10, 2022
- Provinciaal Hof is an excellent piece of architecture. I stayed in front of the building for 10-15 minutes to grasp and discover all the details.Written November 5, 2021
- The concert was quite unique, something you could not have expected. I loved the theory part when you learned interesting details about instruments of different ages and areas. The music was exciting and beautiful. And the person was charming.Written September 27, 2022