- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
130 places sorted by traveler favorites
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Admission tickets from $15.64
Showing results 1-30 of 130
What travelers are saying
- Bruges is so charming! It has something for everyone. Walkable. A taste of old Europe. Historic. Many fine places to eat, drink and enjoy.Written October 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a vibrant place to stop and stare. Lots of cafes and restaurants, a market on Wednesdays and plenty of culture to observe. Day and night the atmosphere here is wonderful.Written October 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Old bell tower at the heart of Bruges. Not a very long or difficult climb, although the stairs were rickety in places. Great views from the top and a nice close up view of the bell.Written October 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Simply amazing! We did not come to the brewery for the tour but we did go multiple times for drinks and dinner.
I was concerned the brewery might be a bit touristy but it is the complete opposite.
The food they serve is all fantastic and all of the 4 main beers that they have are incredibly tasty. Even non-beer drinkers in our party enjoyed the beers.
Their 11% alcohol dark beer is the only dark beer i've had that did not taste awful (I'm looking at you Guinness) and did not even have a very deep, unappealing taste.
If you come for dinner, just find an empty table and seat yourself.Written September 30, 2022
- This was a highlight of Bruges. Old does not begin to describe this place. You may or may not believe the relics are real but you have to appreciate the place.Written October 4, 2022
- We didnt do the brewery tour but came for the tasting only
We tried the so called flight with 6 beers to taste - was quite busy then already
In addition we took the meat plattern (prices were higher than stated on the internet) for really just a thiny portion
The next day we came a bit earlier and managed to get a seat down at the water to grap our favorites beers from the tasting again - was better priced as well
All in all really worth a visit but quite priceyWritten October 2, 2022
- Only a few minutes walk from the bustling city centre but worth the short walk. The pictures above this review tell a better story than I can but the horses head nearby is really unusual and clever.Written July 6, 2022
- Beautiful spot near the Bruges train station. Easy to visit on the way to the old town, worth a stop by. Opportunities for photos on the bridge and along the river.Written October 4, 2022
- This is a beautiful square housing the city hall. There tends to be more room to soak up the scenery and take some wonderful photos of the architecture.Written September 9, 2022
- A modern experience in a historic building. Lots of choice at the bar . Five beers for €10 ! Friendly efficient service. Great atmosphere here. Suitable for young and old. Decent on site shop. Worth a visit.Written March 2, 2020
- We loved this museum more than we expected to. It is small, well organized and not at all crowded. Obviously, one may not enjoy it if not into Dutch art, but our family is and one of my teens' was thrilled to be able to stand in front of a Bosch and Van Eyck for as long as he liked with no one obscuring his view or jostling for his spot. We went to a lot of art galleries during this European trip and this was one of our favourites.Written September 28, 2022
- Very good museum containing what appear to be genuine articles for the most part. Nice combination of History & goreWritten September 21, 2022
- Very photogenic part of Bruges. Very busy in peak times of day. Best enjoyed earlier or later in day. Numerous cafes/restaurants around to relax inWritten September 21, 2022
- Very popular spot for tourists as small, picturesque bridge with many churches & museums nearby. One of the towns outdoor toilets nearbyWritten September 21, 2022
- It is possible to step inside this church and look at it without payment, however, if you pay then this allows you greater access into its depths. There is plenty of wonderful architecture and stained glass windows to admire.Written September 11, 2022