- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
18 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- The station is an approx 15 minute walk from the town centre. If you’re pulling a wheelie bag, be aware that the route to the centre, and indeed all of the centre, is cobblestones. We feared the wheels might fall off! There is a regular train service into Brussels Midi where we connected with the Eurostar for our journey back to London St Pancras.Written June 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very comfortable vehicle. Water and coffee provided. Very clean.
Driver/guide was knowledgeable and engaging. Showed us around Bruges and to the east through polders and to the coast. Very personable and relaxed.Written July 4, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Used this company for return transfer from Brussels airport to Bruges.
Very good communications when booking.
First class courteous drivers who arrived early with comfortable clean vehicles.
Will definitely use again.Written September 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I used Greenrides to go to the centre. It was very quick and a unique way to see the city! I highly recommendWritten June 9, 2021
- Fantastic experience. Waited patiently when delayed & return found different route to avoid traffic.Written August 23, 2022
- Friendly driver and fast service. We called and the driver said it would take 15 minutes but he was 5 minutes early.Written December 7, 2018
- Rony's taxi was waiting for us as got off the ferry, clearly displaying my surname.
I had emailed (email@example.com) and they responded immediately.
I was with my elderly-ish parents who tend to worry about everything so having door to door service made our trip so much easier. I even booked to go back to the port and they arrived extremely promptly.
Nice people and i would highly recommend them.Written March 19, 2018
- We had a great experience with this taxi service and particularly our driver on a 1.5 hour trip from Brugges to Antwerp recently. Our driver made the trip educational and enjoyable sharing a great deal of knowledge on history in general as well as on Belgium specifically. Would definitely recommend!Written September 18, 2022
- Airline advised we should arrive 3 hours early due to strike related issues. So I booked the 2pm bus that should have arrived at Charleroi at 16:10.
Two busses turned up at 2pm but one going to Brussels only and the driver said we needed to be on the second bus, the Charleroi bus but that driver turned us all away (about 10 of us in the queue) saying he knew nothing about going to Charleroi and he was now on a break! There was quite a heated discussion between the two drivers before the Charleroi driver phoned the company, then told us we'd be leaving in 30 mins. He then promptly closed his bus doors and left us all outside in 31 degrees heat, on an open bus concourse with no shade! Some of the group got texts from Flibco saying the bus was delayed due to an accident - no it flipping wasn't, it was delayed for the driver having a break!
We'd missed the window for catching the train so had to wait and eventually boarded and set off at 14:40 - 40 minutes late, arriving at Charleroi at 5pm. Just two hours before our flight instead of the three requested but fortunately there were no hold ups at security.
I had gotten the TEC bus and train when arriving to Bruges and wished I'd done the same for return as it was quite stressful sat outside in the hot sun wondering when or if we'd be setting off.Written July 29, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Bruges
- These experiences are best for transportation in Bruges:
- Round-Trip Shuttle Service from Zeebrugge to Bruges
- Shuttle Transfer Bruges <-> Paris (1 to 8 PLACES)
- Private Transfer from Bruges to Brussels By Business car
- Taxi Transfer from Bruges to AMS Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
- Brussels airport transfer (BRU) <-> from or to Bruges (Van 7 pax)