- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
24 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We visited on a Wednesday afternoon. Our children are 1, 2, 6 and 8. The place was buzzing with young children. Our youngest and ourselves enjoyed the spectacle while the two-year old discovered the playing area adapted to his age. The two elder children had a great time on the trampolines and the slides. For dinner we ordered chocolate and pancakes for the children and snacks with a local beer for us. Summarised: a great family time.Written February 19, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice swimming center with a lot of fun for the kids but
- paying for small children / babies (13 month) is rather unusual. 2,3 euro fir a baby!
- paying 50 cents for the hair dryer. Come on. Never seen thst in last 25 years
- locker room not so clean.
Restaurant is excellent
Better than the pool fast food.Written July 20, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- On holiday in Brugge. Couldn’t find location with satnav but persevered and arrived 30min late. Staff moved our start time without asking and were very helpful and friendly. Learnt to day “twee latte's” (two lattes) in Dutch 😊 Kids enjoyed, place very clean and well organised.Written August 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow. If you are in Brugge Luc is a most see. Was not expecting the concert to be half as good as it was we were literally in goosebumps for 40 minuets. Luc has a fantastic ethos that music shouldn’t just be for the academic, intelligent and financial elite hence the free entry. However, once you have witnessed the beautiful way Luc plays and talks about his instruments you will want to donate to keep the wonderful event going. BeautifulWritten September 18, 2022
- We did the ‘Upside Down’ escape room as a couple and had a lot of fun. Rather challenging but with a lot of ingenious riddles. A must-do for all escape enthousiasts when visiting Bruges!Written August 28, 2020
- We did the witch room. Very challenging and fun escape room with smart clues and concepts. Very nice athmosphere aswell.Written July 5, 2022
- This was a present for my boyfriend’s birthday, 1 hour experience. It was great fun! I was a bit afraid at first because we aren’t gamers and I’m not really into orks and that kind of stuff but even then I really liked it. We could play 2 different games and could choose between different arenas. The guys were very friendly and guide you through the game if you have no experience. Just try this, you will like it!Written April 13, 2019
- Delightful food in a cafe/restaurant near the cinema. We had coffee there earlier and then came back later for a very satisfying mea.Written September 25, 2015
- Booked on line for a school party of fifty staff and children. Very easy to book and very helpful staff.
From the outside the bowling alley does not look very big, but it’s a tardis!! Self service bowling shoe collection which really speeded things up.
Very modern, clean and spacious with a good menu available (we didn’t eat). Well stocked bar.
Group quickly organised and enjoyed two games of bowling for €10 per person.
Good free parking available on site and easy to find, next to the football ground.
Lots of locals in ( it was Sunday afternoon) so it must be a popular venue for families/celebrations.
Highly recommend.Written November 2, 2018