- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- A brewery tour here was high up my list of things to do while in Bruges. The guide was very engaging, and quite amusing at times. We took in current brewing areas, as well as other areas of the brewery that had been preserved, and a great viewing point of the city. I was interested to hear the beer is piped out of the city centre to a bottling plant!! The tour lasted about an hour (a bit longer than I thought) and included a free beer at the end. It's a great activity to do if you're on a solo trip. I ended up chatting with, and having a beer with, a fellow solo traveller from the other side of the world! The only disappointment while there was I was there on a day where the bar / restaurant doesn't open on the evening.Written September 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful place ! We visited 2 consecutive days as it was so brilliant and accommodating! First visit was to have tapas and taste the beers inside overlooking the canal ! Great beers , polite friendly service at the bar. Quick and great tasting food. Loved the homemade meatballs and pretzels. Very relaxed atmosphere! Next day we returned to do the tour of the brewery. We choose the two people and flight of 6 beers tour plus 2 single tours with a drink each. Fantastic individual audio tour. Lots of information and you could go at your own pace. A brewer was on hand on our tour. Loved the mole features for children to find and their own little tunnel. Great balcony views with deckchairs. The beers were great tasting and served again by efficient friendly staff. The whole place is clean and managed well. Shop has good prices and a good range of products! Fantastic. Thank youWritten August 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Overwhelming selection of (mostly Belgian) beers. Very helpful and knowledgeable owner. Maybe you find some beers a little cheaper elsewhere, but the good advice you get here and the friendly atmosphere makes it worthwhile to come here and buy your beer here.Written July 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bruges
- These experiences are best for breweries in Bruges:
- Bruges Highlights & Hidden Gems Small-group Day trip from Paris by Minivan
- Private Culinary 8 tastings Tour: Tour of Burgundy
- BeerWalk Bruges (English guide)
- The 10 Tastings of Bruges With Locals: Private Food Tour
- Bruges Beer Tastings with a local