- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
13 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- A glass box in an old pilgrim's chapel harbors the tourist office. It is an inventive architectural solution for using a historic building.
Staff is very friendly and go out of their way to help. In my case I got acccurate information on how to cycle to Liège, that is to say on how to get to the language border. In Wallonia the Flemish system of signs is not (yet) followed. It turned out difficult to find my way, as if you go from one country to another.Written November 24, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Went here on a sunday to get the map of a citytour. We were with kids so they proposed the treasurehunt.
Nice walk around the town with visits to sites we've never been before.
Great way to explore the city of Sint-Truiden.Written January 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very nicely renovated place. Service is ok and there is a lot to see in the City. City Counsil throws a lot of money at it.Written November 10, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Visitor center Schulensmeer is situated at the border of a little lake in the middel of a nature reserve. Please note that the visitor center itself is having limited opening hours as does the neighbouring tavern. You can find opening hours at the website. The volunteer hosts are very welcoming and provide you with all kind of info about the reserve and its nature. The area is perfect for hiking and bird viewing but do know that several areas are closed to public during breeding season from February until end of Mai. You still can hike around the lake but have to make some small diversions. Since tavern was closed when we visited we only were there for hiking and photographing.Written February 17, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Limburg Province
- These are the best places for budget-friendly visitor centers in Limburg Province:See more budget-friendly visitor centers in Limburg Province on Tripadvisor