- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- A great discovery after years on my wish list. The detailed collections take you through a fascinating history of photography. I really recommend the guided tours, if you can join one, to hear the personal stories behind many of the works. Another nice surprise was the building itself - a sympathetic conversion of architectural heritage, and easily reached by public transport.Written February 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- You might wonder why here? In the middle of the former coal mining museum, site of a massive tragedy in 1956, when 262 miners (mostly Italian) lost their lives. But, along with the museum of industry, the glass museum shows another aspect of Belgian ingenuity, along with treasures from the ancient Near East, through the middle ages, to amazing modern glass work sculptures.Written August 20, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Looked very nice from the outside! Unfortunately today for some unknown reason they decided they didn't want visitors(no notice on the door to explain why and opening hours clearly state 1100-1900hrs on both website and doors).. Main glass doors locked at 11am, had a little wander around Charleroi and back again around 12:30 still the same(although bizarrely there appeared to be people inside on the lower levels?).. Might be worth contacting directly before planning a trip to ensure you won't be disappointed as I certainly was.Written February 9, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.