- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Concerts & Shows
What travelers are saying
- There were 4 of us and we had a great time, despite a very obnoxious french guy who kept staring at my wife during the entire evening. Fresh salads and decent choice of meats, small but tasty dessert and good cocktails. Definitely worth a visit.Written January 12, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bob Dylan 15th Oct ‘22
Great venue, well run and easy to access from peaceful subarban area surrounding. We walked from our hotel. Fabulous neighbourhood bar nearby with best-ever selection of beers and good pizzas. Nice people.Written October 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Firstly getting there, we travelled by the local metro system. It was easy to navigate (with one train change) from the city centre and get to the Hysel station which is about a 10-15 walk to the hall, so factor that into your timings and do so homework as signage is not that good. It was good that security included a quick body pat down but could do with more lines as this takes some time too. Other security as not that visible. The hall is good, lines of sight are uninterrupted and the sound was OK. Buying food and drink is a bit convoluted with a shop type layout with checkouts. Leaving the venue was faster and seemed to get back to the metro station faster than we came but could be that plenty of folk were going the same way and we managed a slightly faster route! Would not rush back to this as a venue but was OK on the night... the concert though was great!Written November 26, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a place!!!
Very small but great to see up close and personal.
Come to see Kasabian, easy getting in, drinks queue was manageable.
Huge Cloak room, toilets could do with a overhaul especially when you are paying to use them.
But that is just a minor detail, gig was amazing and the arena plays a massive part.
Plus not far from city center within walking distance.
Would recommend and definitely will be back.Written October 10, 2022
- Absolutely stunningly performed play, Douce Enfance, by Renaud Straet, in which he also acted. This play could make it to the West End in London!Written May 2, 2018