- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 41
What travelers are saying
- There is a beautiful view from these gardens, nonetheless the view is a sight within itself. It is modest - nothing worth trekking your way for. Only takes two or three minutes to walk around the whole thing. One can merely pass it by, but I would stop to get a good photo and enjoy the statues.Written September 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful environment just outside the skirts of Brussels. Hiking routes free available in the internet. Nice points to refuel the inner person.Written May 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The area is very nice both for the nature and for the Abbey. Some areas can be crowded in the weekends especially on June and JulyWritten July 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A nice large park with walkways, fountains, places to eat, art works, and easy to get to with a metro station on one corner. They had artwork by Phillipe Geluck on display down one walkway.Written July 4, 2023
- A lovely green spot away from the hustle and bustle of Place Jourdan on a Sunday morning. You can stroll round the small lake or sit on the grass. There is also a small playground that looked well maintained. There are a few Egyptian geese on the lake and you can hear the green parakeets squawking even if you can’t see them.Written September 14, 2023
- A park designed for the World’s Fair, it is a quiet place for a run. While it looks very large on the map, the majority of the park is off limits to the public. However, you can run to other parks for a longer run but you will be on the street for some of the time.Written February 25, 2020
- We were staying local so this was on our doorstep.
Beautiful park with many interesting paths to walk.
Spread over many levels and dotted with various statues park was a pleasure to walk through.
Beautiful trees all over and interesting ponds.
All we were missing was our dog!Written December 9, 2019
- If you have time to get out of the city of Brussels a stroll in this Red Cloister park is a great escape. It is a Natura 2000 site, and has some rare bird species. It also has a play ground for kids. When we visited they were renovating the buildings and the café was unfortunately closed. But it was still a nice walk.Written February 12, 2020
- This is located in central area of Brussels and ideal for a walk in busy city. Also recommended to read a book and relax on a bench in this garden. Could be busy at times. Attention also to sun as there are no shady areas and can be very hot in summer time. Good place for a photo from the stairs in front of the garden.Written June 29, 2023
- Apart from the tourist must-dos, this is my favorite place in Brussels. Etangs d'Ixelles is a small, pleasant lake at a nice neighborhood. A stroll around the waterfront is particularly enjoyable and relaxing.Written June 15, 2023
- this palace is closeby the atonium. this place is gated and guarded. a beautiful palace within. didnt have the chance to go in.Written December 11, 2018
- Park malou is lovely for taking a stroll in the evening . There are also benches all along . Must visitWritten August 17, 2019
- What a privilege to go for a walk in a marvellous parc nearby the city ! Parc de la Woluwe is easy to reach by public transport too.Written March 6, 2020
- Parc d'Egmont - Egmont Park is situated between Rue aux Laines and Blvd de Waterloo and is open from 8am to 8pm daily. This public garden was originally part of the Egmont Palace in the 16th-century. The layout was altered and changed a few times over the centuries.
What you see today is an English-style park and garden that was designed in 1902 with open green space surrounded by mature trees with a handful of monuments of Peter Pan and Prince Louis-Eugene de Ligne, walking path as well as a bistro with delightful outdoor seating.
Overall, Egmont Park is a nice public park fairly close to Petit Sablon for those looking for green space and quiet leisure grounds in the area.Written November 21, 2022
- Really pretty place to walk around and enjoy flowers and trees and turtles and fish. They lock it up at nights to keep it safe. I really enjoyed it.Written May 26, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Brussels
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Brussels:
- Small-Group Highlights of Brussels Bike Tour
- Guided bike tour: Brussels highlights and hidden gems
- 3 Hour Private Bike Tour in Brussels
- Brussels Hoppy Tour +- 3h
- Bright Brussels Highlights BikeTour ENGLISH