- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
What travelers are saying
- Amazing place, absolutely packed with information. Obviously Belgian view so interesting view points! So many artifacts, well laid out. Not allowed to bring rucksacks bags, some places did get a bit cold as did not bring coat with us! Had small child ( 6) she was mesmerised and a few good kid friendly things to do, despite the horror of the history. Has a food place, simple but good. Shuts quite early! Left after nearly 3 hours as information overload, could probabaly have stayed even longer! Great going up to viewpoint on roof!Written November 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This modest museum is situated in the suburbs of brussels near Clemenceau metro station.it has a very unprepossessing exterior with a sign on hoardings.I arrived at the same time as one of the curators.I was admitted for free.the lights were turned on and there like Aladdin cave were all these artefacts from the war and wall to wall displays..I would warn that there is no English translation.I still found it very interesting,though this meant that I only stayed for half an hour.the last visitor signed the visitors book a week ago.if you are interested in the subject matter you should make the effort to visit.Written March 26, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- De Hallepoort ( Porte De Hal ) is the only medieval city gate remaining in the city of Brussels and was part of the second defensive wall of Brussels,constructed between 1381-1383 with major restoration work being carried out in the 19th century ,this gives the gateway it's a gothic look,it's now home to a museum ,I viewed the gateway as I was walking through Parc De La Porte De Hal,on a beautiful afternoon the gateway looked amazing ,it's most definitely well worth checking out if you're in the Saint Gilles District and easy to locate along Zuidlaan ( Boulevard De Waterloo )Written June 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Brussels
- These places are best for military museums in Brussels:
- Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military History
- Musee national de la Resistance
- De Hallepoort