- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- We enjoyed cycling in Amsterdam. Cycling in the city and along the river is good experience for us. I wil recommend if my friends go Amsterdam.Written March 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Perfect experience from the very beginning since when we have been provided with two bikes and given suggestions to the ride itself to the return of the bikes. We have been welcomed and assisted by 3 friendly and very well prepared gentlemen who permitted us to enjoy our riding bike day at our fullest. Thank you to Jacopo, to the owner of the bike rental place and all other colleagues. Top service!!Written February 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I loved this tour. Out guide (Ashton) was exceptional and his knowledge and enthusiasm for Amsterdam and the Dutch culture made the tour spectacular. We loved cycling through the city streets and then into the countryside to see beautiful rivers, windmills, and taste delicious cheese. I highly recommend this tour.Written October 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very helpful and friendly service. Renting a Bike is one of the best ways to explore Amsterdam. Will certainly do it again.Written July 3, 2020
- We just completed a four day self guided bicycle trip. I Cycle Holland was fantastic! The routes were great and an excellent way to see the Netherlands country side. We have two teenagers who were not happy about the idea of spending 4 days on a bike but they ended up really enjoying the trip. The bikes were in excellent condition. Sophie made it very easy to plan and organize the trip. The routes each day took us past castles, countryside, windmills, canals and charming cities. We loved it and can't wait to make another trip. Highly recommend!!!Written May 24, 2021
- The staff here are what make this place so great!!! They were so helpful and gave us the best experience. The bikes themselves were really useful for travelling around so would definitely recommend. (Good prices too)Written June 19, 2023
- Very cheap bikes when rented for the week... We ended up paying around 6eur/day for a bike, which is incredibly cheap for Amsterdam.
We went to the store and asked the prices and to pay there directly. They asked for a deposit request on my credit card which was cancelled once we returned the bikes. The bikes were in decent conditions. They were equiped with gears and handle brakes, as well as lights (althoug one stopped working). I recommend this place for cheap bike rental.Written February 3, 2019
- These are my go-to bike fixing guys. I'm always very pleased with the results. Often if I'm in for tiny fixes they'll even do it for free. Super kind! They also have as good as new second hand bikes for sale for good prices. If you're looking for anything bike related, I can highly recommend these folks!Written July 25, 2020
- Darren at Amsterdam Scoot was awesome! He delivered the scooter right to the houseboat that my wife and I were staying at. We had one night that our scooter did not start, and Darren went and picked it up from where we left it and delivered a new one to our doorstep first thing the next morning, and comped is for the entire day rental too. The scooters are clean and In great shape. The waterproof cell phone holders are perfect for someone who still needs a little help navigating around the city, and was extremely clutch for us. I will rent from Scoot Amsterdam any time I’m in Amsterdam!!Written February 3, 2020
- I think the Urban adventure team work with this group.
The bikes were great! Their map of Amsterdam was by far the best map of where the sights are and also the transportation "lines" and it is free!
The bike tour was a bit of a dissapointment, as we thought it was outside of the city. The guide was informative, but the sights not so much. Also photo opportunities was few and far between and at not so great stops. He did bring us to the best bakery in Amsterdam, though - Le Perron on Middenweg. Their apple flap is the best.Written October 6, 2017
- We were late picking up the bikes and there was no problem with the reservation. One member of our group was very short and the owner made an effort to find a small bike for us. We will certainly rent our bikes from this company again.Written July 23, 2015
- Was a fun time a very good for the price would definitely recommend to others who would like to explore AmsterdamWritten January 12, 2023
- Staff was friendly and helpful and the bike was in good shape and fun to ride all over Amsterdam. Will definitely returnStaff was friendly and helpful and the bike was in good shape and fun to ride all over Amsterdam. Will definitely return.Written September 26, 2023
- My husband and i rented electric bikes from this place and it was a pleasant and professional experience from start to finish. Service was great, bikes held up for 75+ km, and we also appreciated the tips we received before starting out. I definitely recommend this place if you want to explore Amsterdam or the outlying area by bike. Conveniently located to any of the hotels in Central Amsterdam.Written July 25, 2019
- Really the best place to rent a bike for a tour in and around Amsterdam! Very friendly, practical and helpful staff so yes I highly recommend them!Written June 13, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Amsterdam