What travelers are saying
- Pink point is a wonderful place to shop anything pride related, cold drinks and more! The staff is friendly and helpful (pink point also is a LGBTQ+ information point in amsterdam). It’s a place loaded with queer history, right next to the homomonument of amsterdam. You can buy your pride flags, pins, and also postcards :) 🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️🏳️🌈Written August 23, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Located across from Centraal Railway station, the one stop shop that the visitor needs to enjoy amsterdam.Written January 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great place to buy your rainbow Amsterdam souvenirs! Friendly staff and welcoming. Worth a visit if you like rainbows and you're in the area.Written October 5, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- NAP ( Het Normaal Amsterdams Peil) or AOD is the reference point according to which elevation is measured in the Netherlands. Well, it's actually a very interesting place to know about the water level meter in the Netherlands and also in Europe. There's enough information about the history of the NAP from the short videos, pictures and posters but it's still difficult to understand for someone like me. On the poster, the entrance fee is € 1.00 but sometimes it is free. The most interesting is seeing the relief on the wall before you go downstairs. As you know "Nederland" means Low Countries, you will see the relief shows you the image of amsterdam that was originally under the water level. Amsterdam was built on poles. The location of this visitor centre is in the town hall.Written April 30, 2020
- Very creative, lovely initiative. Finally something REALLY sincere amongst all commercial tourist-initiatives!!Written June 7, 2019
- What a beautiful experience! We were in town for the weekend and pre purchased our I Amsterdam passes ahead of time.
I was surprised by how beautiful and clean the city is. So many sites to take in, I would recommend going through the options with the pass and plan out your trip. The app is very helpful for all aspects of planning.
Our favorite was the windmills. You could spend a whole day there. Also if you are planning on any museums be sure to book your “reservations” well in advance.
Two thumbs up and looking forward to coming back in the spring for the tulips.Written November 9, 2022