Speciality & Gift Shops • Paint & Pottery Studios
What travelers are saying
- Loved walking around this beautiful place, so much to see and appreciate. Nearly got lost haha.
Bought a few rings for my collection, very pleased with them. Staff working there were also very helpful.Written November 13, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great shop for prints - old and new. Prices are good and the selection is amazing. We bought two small prints which they packed up very nicely (and safely) for us.
It's next to the flower markets.Written August 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- For those who want to taste different flavors of art, take a stroll down this street. Along side the cafes there are at least two dozen of art shops and galleries.
The prices differ. We bought a beautiful painting by Gaia Roma at Carre’ D’Artistes.
Good for a sunny day or even when it is raining. The gallery owners / curators are so friendly and helpful.Written October 20, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We found this shop on the way back from the Rijksmuseum and what a shop. Stuffed full of all sorts of antiques with a focus on Delft. Lots of very old items, from what we could see. The down side were the prices. A great spot to capture the eye of tourists. And priced accordingly, I suspect.
Well worth visiting, though. It's a treasure trove. Where we bought nothing in the end!Written August 1, 2023
- I recently purchased the most beautiful dinnerware set ( L’Objet Aegean) from TERTIUS and I am absolutely over the moon with my purchase. The service I received was absolutely first class, communication was a 10 out of 10.
My dishes arrived within a few days just as was promised.
They were professionally and individually packed and was fully insured and fully tracked.
I had shopped around online for this set, and TERIUS had the best price by far.
I highly recommend this company.
You can make your purchase and relax.
I cannot wait to use my dishes in our new house.
You’re the Best.
Maureen London.Written May 7, 2020
- I happened along this shop by fluke, and the entrance does not reveal how big this gem is. You can spend a good couple of hours there and still not see everything.
I am sure all tastes are accommodated for with small trinkets right up to center piece items.
I look forward to my next visit when I can spend more time there.Written September 9, 2020
- Read about this place and decided that as we were in the area we would have a look. It was lucky we did.
The place is not big, but still does have a relatively wide selection of rings and things. We found one to our taste and as it was a bit in the small side the owner agreed to have it resized for us. It could have been done the same day, but we opted to come back the following day.
The owner is really helpful and came up with other suggestions as well. We opted for our first choice and now have a lovely Art Deco ring.
Worth popping in to if you are into antique jewellery and reasonably priced.Written July 27, 2017
- The Villa Arena is a fairly upscale furniture, kitchen, bathroom and interior decorations mall. It is located straight next to the Ziggo Dome and Johan Cruijff ArenA. Just five minutes walking from train station Amsterdam Arena. There are many shops and at least four restaurants located inside the mall, as well as a children’s playground. The most striking restaurant is Booven, which is located in kind of a floating green spaceship high up in the interior. Overall certainly worth a half to full day visit.Written May 11, 2019
- I absolutely love my ring! It's so pretty and the seller was so friendly and helpful. Thank you so much! Highly recommend! 💍⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Written January 31, 2023
- My wife and I always call in here to purchase some cool old vinyls to take back to N Ireland .... Five new additions to our extensive collection all for around fifty euros. Our wee treat to ourselves each time we visit Amsterdam. This time ... The Blues Bros, Bee Gees, Mud and good old Rod Stewart. You could spend hours looking through the racks in this wee shop. We love it!Written July 15, 2017
- On our second trip to Amsterdam we also visited this shop for the second time and again purchased an old map. Its conveniently located near the Rijksmuseum. Outside have large selection of reasonable prints but go down the steps and pend time looking at the boxes til you find what you are looking for.Written May 21, 2018
- It was an amazing workshop. Highly recommended! Me and my husband painted two nightstands. Really enjoyed the process. Irina (girl who provides this workshop) is a nice person and artist.Written November 16, 2021
- I stumbled into this cozy shop while doing a Rick Steves recommended Joordan walk. This shop is filled with antique local items from 100 years ago or more. I especially loved the old tools. I bought 4 old tools for my son in law, who is always hard to shop for. He LOVED them! And they were not expensive at all. My friends also bought large antique beads that they will string for necklaces. The proprietor was delightful and he spoke English.Written October 25, 2017
- I was in Madame Blue in July. I found a little Delft bird that I wanted to gift others. Unfortunately, I purchased some but not enough. When I returned home, I emailed the store and was able to smoothly purchase more birds to gift. I so appreciate their help and now I have the little birds to gift to others. Thank you for all your help!Written August 13, 2022