- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
17 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- A small casino compared the Asian Macau not much crowd on the day I visited in which I tried the roulete not much luck only 10 chf madeWritten June 12, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a very nice spot to refresh in summer.
It is clean and obviously very popular for the local residents of this canton.
There are public toilets-clean-, changing rooms and a bar with simple dishes like hamburger, pizza, etc.
There is an area for babies and a tennis table too.
Green areas pretty much all over-when the sun has not burnt them!
Pleasant experience always.Written February 20, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm only rating the wellness part...
It's a very nice wellness centre but it's very poor that they do not open earlier. 9am is very late.
If they opened earlier (around 7am) I would give them five stars.
I like to do sport in the morning before work but not being able to have a sauna or a swim means they are just like a basic gym which I can also find in Altdorf.
It also means that the evening will be very busy because people will be encouraged to go then. Especially during coronavirus this is not a positive thing.Written September 2, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have been here twice for birthday parties, both times over weekends. The place is spacious enough for kids to really move around and even at busy times it does not feel over-crowded.
The area at the back is made available for birthday parties, which is great as the adults gets to mingle in a more "quiet" zone while the kids can run around.Written May 13, 2019
- There are a number of Indoor Playgrounds, but I prefer the personal atmosphere of PARADISIMO. This is not a large place, but it is more than adequate for a few hours of entertainment for the children. Included are four large,colorful Trampoline sections, a couple of high , bouncy slides, and an interesting 3 level, rope style maze. An exciting floor adventure is fueled by overhead cameras, on which the children play a type of video game challenge on their hands and feet. There is a cafe styled area with tables and chairs, and a spot to purchase light refreshments. No outside food is permitted. Parties can be set up on decorated tables, and it is a fun place to host special celebrations.Bathrooms are easily accessible. Parking is adjacent and free. My children ( ages 7,4,& 3 ) always enjoy our hours together here; exhausting but exhilarating enjoyment.Written April 16, 2019
- Hoping this is the same thing but the mini golf on the front is lovely. Maybe a little overgrown but for free you can't complain.
Nice selection of holes and the actual surface is in good condition and very playable. Loved it.Written August 11, 2017