Taxis & Shuttles • Sightseeing Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
13 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We used Tuscany Drivers on our recent trip to the Tuscany area. We used them for an excursion to Fortei dei Marmi and one to the Chianti wine region. Prior to the trip Mauro worked with me extensively via WhatsApp to plan out our trip, particularly the Chianti day. He was outstanding in making recommendations for which wineries to visit and handled making all the reservations for us. Mauro was our driver for the Fortei dei Marmi excursion and was just wonderful. He was full of excellent info to share and completely flexible and easy to work with. For our Chianti trip, Roberto drove us and was also outstanding. This company is not only just a driving service but also tour guides and a wealth of information they are willing to share. Highly recommend them for your next trip to Tuscany!!Written August 11, 2022
- We were in Tuscany for 11 days; Tommaso met us on arrival and was the last person we saw before exiting Italy. Tommaso's highly professional behavior, his knowledge of the area and his story telling and just his forever smile made our trip to Tuscany even more wonderful. Punctual, with clean well-maintained cars, these guys were ever accommodating. Never a frown, never a grumpy face and excellent driving.Written August 11, 2022
- Super responsive, caring, thoughtful service that I worked with on my most recent Italian vacation. From the first email to the last drop off, they were simply the best. A pick up at the very hard to navigate Florence train station--flawlessly executed. An amazing restaurant recommendation on the trip from Florence to Lucca. Courteous, professional, communicative from Florence to Lucca, to La Spezia, to Lucca, to Pisa. Wonderful!Written March 5, 2020
- We used Tau to pick us up and return us to Pisa airport in August. We also do used them as a taxi service twice in Lucca. There were six adults in our party. On each occasion they were on time and their cars/drivers were immaculate. I corresponded with them through email and they answered my emails promptly. All in all a very good service.Written August 15, 2022
- My son and husband did a royal Caribbean cruise and got off at La Spezia. Gianmaria it was absolutely fantastic. Super responsive on WhatsApp and email!Everything was arranged like clockwork. He was fantastic at suggesting things for us to do. He was there promptly to meet us, took them to cooking class in Luca, waited for them and then took them to the marble quarries and Pisa. Couldn’t have asked for a better day and a better driver and company. Can’t wait to return againWritten May 18, 2022
- We arranged a number of days out and Wolfgang went over and above to make sure we were provided with enough information to enjoy our stays without being intrusive. We will certainly be in contact again to arrange a tour for next year.
Professional and courteous.Written July 29, 2019
- Anyone going to Lucca , this is a great place to hire a car from .
Local businesses who is honest and very reasonable prices .
Hi fathers old Mercedes is worth having a look at also .
He will pick you up from hotel to collect car and pick up car when finished with .Written September 1, 2020
- Luca was an incredible host. He got me set up with the red Fiat that I was wanting to drive around Tuscany and also gave me some fantastic tips and itineraries that would help me enjoy Tuscany while navigating the best, most scenic roads to get to great, memorable spots. He kept in close communications via Whatsapp and shared recommended drives via Google Maps, with all stops laid out clearly. He clearly loves what he does and has a very deep passion and love for all that is vintage--you can see this from the care he gives to his fleet as well as the way he keeps his business.
If you can drive stick-shift, I highly recommend you rent a Fiat for several days (2-3 is good!) and follows his recommended drives. If you can't, then look into getting a tour with him or someone from his company to take you around. Being able to be immersed in the full Italian experience while enjoying a ride in an open-top vintage Fiat, hearing the purr of the motor, and having even locals smile and wave at you going around in these vehicles is worth every penny.
Luca is so friendly, so knowledgeable, and so easy to work with. Really made things enjoyable during the rental period!
Cannot recommend Drive the Vintage enough, and the next time I am in Lucca, I plan on using Luca's company again for my vintage Fiat needs!Written October 24, 2021
- David was the best! He was fun, friendly, informative and accommodating! He went above and beyond! What a wonderful time making great memories!!!Written November 20, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Lucca
- These experiences are best for transportation in Lucca:
- Private Italy Route: Best of Rome, Florence, Venice and Milan
- Direct Transfer from your Hotel in LUCCA to your Hotel in ROME
- Private Transfer from Lucca to Pisa (PSA) Airport
- Private Transfer from Lucca to Bologna (BLQ) Airport
- Private Transfer from Lucca to Firenze (FLR) Airport
- These are the best places for kid-friendly transportation in Lucca:See more transportation for kids in Lucca on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking transportation in Lucca:See more transportation for couples in Lucca on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking transportation in Lucca:See more transportation for groups in Lucca on Tripadvisor