- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We came to this place to have a rest and some snack. While sitting we were admiring the view of the church, whole piazza and the atmosphere of Florence. Occasionally we heard some street music and read about the place and it was a very pleasant experience.Written March 6, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Photo taken from train station and the office to help you in the distance ....not much use and not much help.Written September 18, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a strange little airport for a mid-sized city! It feels a lot like NYC’s Port Authority bus station, but with a long forced walk through luxury duty free shops to get to the passenger area. The passenger area itself is small (maybe some of those shops could be repurposed?), and very much like a bus station, especially since the gates do not take you to the planes but rather to shuttle buses to the planes. That said, everything worked pretty efficiently to get us to our early morning flight.Written July 14, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to the tourism information office of Florence to have a few maps and ideas of what to do with a young child (6-year-old). Not only the man was very friendly, he could speak English and French fluently (which is not the case everywhere in touristic places in Florence). He also gave us a free guide of Florence for children in English of very good quality, and a map only for kids! Definitely go there if you want advice on what to do with kids.Written June 11, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Florence