- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 168
What travelers are saying
- My friend and I booked with Deluxe Limo because of the great reviews they received. So glad we did! They answered my email inquiry promptly with rates - so there were no surprises. We changed our initial itinerary, but they were very adaptable. We received an email notification the night before listing our pick-up time, name of the driver, and his cell phone number. The drivers were on-time and extremely professional and personable. I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend their services!Written September 25, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a great way to get outside Florence to see two wineries. Jason was our guide and was great. Antonio was our driver and was a good sport with Jason’s antics. Views were gorgeous and whole experience was lovely. I highly recommend this if you are trying to do it all in Florence.Written September 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We used Joe Banana for a private tour to some wineries in Montalcino. They were very responsive and easy to communicate with. They also had availability for us when we decided to book last minute. The Mercedes can was new and clean and rode very smoothly. Our driver, Giuseppe, was very friendly and we enjoyed speaking to him throughout the day.Written August 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best tour of our trip. The landscape was STUNNING. Just like you see in iconic pictures. We swam, we ate pesto, drank local wines and enjoyed the amazing sites. Couldn’t recommend a better way to spend a day! Ask for Alessandro (Alex)!! We booked last minute after a few glasses of wine so had no idea what to expect but we had the most amazing day with Alex who was fun, informative and the kind of driver that makes you feel safe but not like you are wasting time. Alex was knowledgeable, funny, and gave us enough I formation to be able to explore each stop, and didn’t make us feel like we were on a boring bus tour. The van was comfortable, air conditioned and Alex had cold waters for us in between van stops.Written September 19, 2023
- Our Driver was Tommaso. He was excellent. He was funny. Our whole day was enjoyable.
All the stops were wonderful and he kept us on track to see all that we wanted to see, while making sure we still had enough time to enjoy each stop. I highly recommend requesting Tommoso.Written September 28, 2023
- Private day trip from Florence to Tuscany with Sergio from Niccoli Limousine Service. Excellent service from start to finish. Communication prior to day trip was responsive and clear. Pick-up from our hotel was on-time. Comfortable, air-conditioned Mercedes sedan with bottled water for my husband and I. Sergio’s experience with our itinerary and timing of crowds was perfect to do an 8-hour day for Siena, San Gimignano & Tuscan winery. Sergio suggested a hidden g of a winery for a tasting and lunch. He also made use of the time we had to explore. Very reasonably priced. I would recommend Niccoli and Sergio to my family and friends. Hope to do business again soon! -JenniferWritten September 24, 2023
- The guide Stefano was great. He explained to us about the Firenze history. Magnificent. Very professional and kind person.Written September 16, 2023
- Stefania’s enthusiasm of art and history made the museum experience unforgettable. She is very knowledgeable!Written March 17, 2023
- We couldn't be more pleased with the services we received from Hire in Italy during our 10-day visit to Florence. We used them for airport transport as well as day trips to Fiesole, Chianti, Pisa/Sienna, and auto factory tours. Communications with Mirko, the managing director, were excellent as were the suggestions he made for day tours. They managed to accommodate a family of 9, including 3 toddlers in car seats, and were flexible to our constantly changing needs. Drivers were professional and personable. Vehicles were clean and comfortable. It was incredibly crowded in Florence during our visit with taxis nearly impossible to find. We were grateful for their wonderful service.Written July 21, 2023
- VERY BAD!
Booking this company was by far the worst decision I made during my 4 month trip to Europe. I booked a private driver & asked about the itinerary. I received no information about the itinerary & therefore made a lunch booking myself. When the driver (who is also the company/owner) rocked up, I told him where our lunch was and what time, he started shouting & yelling that I was on a tour and I could not book lunch myself or I have to pay 70€ extra (even though it was on the way to Siena which is where I asked to go). This lunch also meant he has 3 of the 8hrs to himself so it was a win for him. I said no I did not book a tour, I booked a driver. He kept yelling. Later on the journey we asked a question about something we drove past. He yelled at us and said he was just a driver not a tour guide and we need to pay extra if we want a tour guide (you can understand my frustrating due to his earlier abuse). He later threatened to leave us on the street when we insisted he drop us at our pre paid lunch on the way to Siena. He bullied me into paying the extra 70€. He also said we would have time to go to another location on the way back to Florence & then when we left Siena early in order to get there in time he said he ran out of time and now we have to pay extra to go there too. The whole day was a huge stress on myself and my elderly parents. There was a lot of racism towards us, a lot of abuse & disrespect. This was easily the worst experience as a tourist of my life & I guarantee you that spending the extra money for anyone else is worth it - I was googling cab prices thinking we wouldn’t get taken home.Written September 3, 2023
- Alessandro was great! He was always on time, friendly, and professional. He showed genuine concern and care and made sure we got the best of the best in Florence! Highly recommend!Written March 24, 2023
- Marco was an absolutely amazing tour guide!!! He picked the most amazing wineries and had everything set up for us. We’ve used him as a private driver in the past and couldn’t wait to experience the countryside again with him driving us all around! Highly highly recommend him!!Written September 12, 2023
- Such a great experience!!
We were staying about 45 minutes out of Florence and instead of just driving into the city we wanted to make a day of it.
Massimo was our driver and he was awesome! He brought us to Pisa, San Gimignano, a winery, and Greve. The entire ride he gave us a ton of information on the areas we were driving through and when we got to the locations he told us exactly where to go to have the best experience.
A lot of tours skip over Pisa but we thought it was worth it! San Gimignano was amazing and our only wish was that we could have spent more time there, I think on our next trip back we’ll have to stay a night or do a full day trip just for that city. We then went to a winery for lunch which Massimo set up for us, they were soooo Italian which is exactly what we wanted lol! We got a short little tour of the winery and then had a great lunch paired with classic Italian food. We ended up ordering a ton of wine! After lunch, Massimo gave us the choice of heading to Siena or Greve and we chose Greve as I had been to Siena before. The ride had great views and Massimo let us get out and he took some pictures which was very kind.
We were getting dropped off in Florence when a parade stopped us, along with all other traffic. Massimo suggested we get out and join the parade-watchers and it was so much fun, such a cool part of the Florentine culture :)
Overall, a GREAT day that you can totally customize - thank you Massimo!!!!Written June 17, 2023
- I had a personal driver di Egidio Guerriero from the airport to the hotel. A total of 4 of us but 2 of us book separately. Our driver Guerrierio was on time and ready. Our other two friends ride never came but Egidio Guerrierio was able to take all 4 despite what the rule was. He didn’t want them to be stranded. Thanks to Guerrierio and his boss on the approval.Written July 19, 2019
- Do not engage the setvices of this company. Right from the start I had a bad feeling about this company and I should've gone with my gut feeling. As we were planning our wedding in Florence, ( from Perth, Western Australia ) it added a fair amount of difficulty in our planning and let me say, these guys made nothing easy about it.
From the booking process we were told the bride and bridal party of 6 were going to have to walk 80 metres down the street to the corner to be picked up, ok not a big deal, but every other taxi and uber were able to pick us up right outside our Airbnb.
Then 4 days before the wedding we get a message from them telling us that because of the hot weather we should consider changing the stretch limousine we had booked ( for 6 people) to a VW Beetle convertible, or consider having the transfer done after the wedding at night, all because they told us the air conditioner doesn't work well in the heat and it would be an uncomfortable ride, even though their stretch limo is advertised as state of the art, straight from Manhattan. Now, all new cars air conditioners should be able to cope in 38 degree days, yet they insisted on changing cars or having the transfer later. When we argued with them, they kept saying the heat wan't their fault, yet they wouldn't listen to us saying the car air con should cope. At one stage they told us that as long as it was 2 of us and we sat by the windows we should be ok.
In the end they offered us a 50 euro discount on the ride or a full refund, so because they could not provide the service they advertise, we chose to get a full refund, rather than the bridal party have an uncomfortable and hot ride if the air con doesn't work well, only for them to change their mind and offer a partial refund if we cancel. Completely unprofessional company this one.
We ended up booking an Uber van instead. They were on time, parked right out front the Airbnb and had the air con running for a beautiful cool ride for the 3 minute drive.
STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYSWritten August 1, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Florence
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Florence:
- Florence Private Airport Transfer (FLR)
- Florence Airport to Chianciano Arrival Private Transfer
- Transfer from Florence Peretola Airport(FLR)to Montecatini Terme
- Florence Airport (FLR) to Montecatini Terme - RoundTrip Transfer
- Private Transfer - Florence Airport(FLR) to Portofino Cruise Port
- These are the best places for budget-friendly taxis & shuttles in Florence:See more budget-friendly taxis & shuttles in Florence on Tripadvisor