- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
151 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 151
What travelers are saying
- Was disappointed because we sent email to the lido 3 days before to book an umbrella and sunbeds and the property doesnt respond. We still went there but at 10.00am it was fully booked even if the sunbeds on the beach was 75% empty because people booked before. We cant even pay for slides because the bartender told us that was fully booked too even if there was empty sunbeds by the pool. But than we use our towels and lay down by the pebbles beach. Ot was very clear sea. We still enjoyed our day there. In the afternoon we ate at the lido it has good food and affordable not expensive. Bus stops at recanati bus station 5 mins walk from here.Written September 2, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped here for a few hours whilst touring the area.
Pleasant area of the port & beach. Lots of restaurants & bars.Written October 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- In tje south coast of the Sicily Island, exactly ij the Agrigento area, there is the beautiful beach of Giallonardo. Wonderful.Written July 31, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We’ve visited the beach and restaurant several times during our holiday in Marsala. The staff are great, attentive and hard working. I think it’s run by an extended family. The food is fresh and very good, especially the aranchini, grilled octopus, swordfish and tuna (when available). The beach is clean and sandy. The water is warm and depending on weather either flat or broken with waves to bob around in. Generally quiet and full of families of all ages. If you want banging music then this isn’t for you. Reserving beds via email was easy and very efficient. The QR code system at each bed/parasol meant ordering drinking was Waldo easy. Can recommend without reservation. Dr BarlowWritten August 7, 2022
- Loved this beach. When I visited there was entertainment too. You can rent beach chairs and there is a little shop where you can sit on the terrace enjoying a nice cold beer. 4 stars because there were a lot of jellyfish in the waters. Probably the time of the year as it seemed that way everywhere in FavignanaWritten February 27, 2020
- The establishment is new and the white umbrellas look good and stick out on the busy beach. However, it is too cramped with beds closer to each other than in other neighboring establishments.
Unfortunately the management - maybe too young and inexperienced - proved very unprofessional and unreliable.
We had reserved and prepaid a specific spot in the front row for three consecutive days using the online app. Upon returning from a lunch break we found that our sun beds were occupied.
We tried to politely explain to the occupiers that those were our reserved sunbeds. However, they pretended they did not understand Italian nor English as they were from France (it later turned out they spoke Italian).
We were explained later on that these people had paid on the day for unreserved (cheaper) sun beds in the back rows and had waited for whichever front row spot that would become free in order to quickly move there.
Obviously this was not acceptable as our spot was reserved and we had already paid for the full day.
We therefore asked the owner of the establishment to intervene. Unfortunately he appeared clearly not in control of the situation and reluctant to ask them to move.
To our great surprise, he twisted the situation by blaming us for “failing to leave our towels on the sun beds” when leaving for lunch. We explained that this was clearly not acceptable as we had paid for the whole day (in fact for 3 days) and it was his responsibility not ours to have the right processes in place. He replied that this is how it works in his establishment and he was surprised his staff had not made us aware upon our arrival.
He added that when someone travels, they need to accept the habits of the place they travel to.
We were shocked by this surreal nonsense and we insisted that he got our spot back for us, which we had paid for. After 45 minutes of exhausting discussions under the boiling sun (the new occupiers comfortably laying on our sun beds in the meantime and enjoying the show) the owner eventually sent one of his employees to ask the occupiers to leave the spot as it was not their assigned one.
At that point those people started packing up while repeatedly insulting us in Italian (which they indeed spoke and understood fluently) for having asked the owner to get them to move. They also deliberately returned the sun beds completely covered in sand.
All of this in the presence of the owner, who not only ignored their abuses addressed to us but whose only concern at that point was to try and find another best available spot for them.
I would not recommended this place for someone who wants peace of mind that the service paid for will be honored and that he/she will be able to relax in a professionally run establishment.Written July 29, 2019
- Nice clean beach with the standard sunbeds that are everywhere in San Vito Lo Capo. Good facilities (bar, restaurant, toilets, showers, ...). Only negative point is the price: 24 euros for 2 sunbeds and a parasol per day. That might be the reason that there weren't as many guests as on the other lido's.
TIP: don't park your car in front of the beach. There's a meter and it costs a fortune to park for the day. In the street right in front of the beach there's a huge parking lot for which you pay 5 euros for a whole day.Written October 9, 2013
- The most wonderful beach around the area! A calm and relaxing beach, in a small golf. The staff is really nice, there is something that I can tell that bothered me, that the prices are different each and every time for the same product, depending on the person that is serving you.Written August 25, 2019
- San Lorenzo Beach Club is a great way to spend a day. We visited during the week and pre-booked ( essential for a weekend id say ) for 20 Euros for two beds and a parasol .. bargain ! Not only were we very close to the beach the club but taking lunch here is a must. Great menu with superb pizzas to boot ! Showers are also available to wash yourself down before leaving .
All in all a recommended day out .. Superb !Written September 14, 2020
- We love this beach bar! So lucky to find it. Beds are spacious and comfy, music is fab and the Bar / Restaurant is great. The staff are absolutely lovely, fun, friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant is superb, from a TunaOnionTomato salad to the delicious PestoPastaKingPrawn and Spaghetti Seafood - every meal was delicious!
Prices are very reasonable and it’s all very clean. Beach is pure sand. Make sure you reserve your beds, it’s the best beach club in Lido di Noto!
From: “PalmerPalmerPalmer” ❤️Written August 11, 2019
- We came down to the beach by boat used Bubu who you'll find in Canneto. The white pomice is not all white as you'll see on picture but it doesn't take away the beauty of it.
The beach is gorgeous and the young people working at the beach were very helpful and friendly.
As we were there first week of July before the high season starts it wasn't fully open which was perfect so it wasn't over crowded.Written October 13, 2016
- Upbeat, fun for all the family. Great energy and service. Wonderful pizza and granita/gelato. Friendly hosts.Written August 1, 2019
- This was the second beach we visited that afternoon via the Beach Hopper boat service. We enjoyed it a lot. The sand was nicer, and there was a full service Bar and Restaurant with friendly servers, and clean(er) bathrooms.Written August 11, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Sicily