- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 183
What travelers are saying
- Visited Favignana for a day - choosing rent a bike was the best decision. Discovering Favignana on bike was awesome experience. Staff were soo friendly! Very good price also. Definitely recommend.Written July 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I rent Moterbike 150 is good drive. They have a friendly greeting ,He describes the tour of the island.I recommend.Written May 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We rented a méhari
Marcello has been very helpful, agile and flexible - we can only recommend him.
Bear in mind a méhari is an old car, it requires some happiness and smile to be driven :)Written July 24, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I highly recommend it.
At first I was even afraid to rent a car in Sicily - so many bad reviews on car rental companies! Finally I got a tip on "Luciano & Dami Rent Car" where I booked the car and everything was perfect – Mr. Giovanni was waiting at the airport on time with a clean car that was in very good condition.
After our holiday we returned the car to Mr Giovanni at the airport again. Everything was perfect, fast and fair.
Thank you Luciano and if we are in Catania again we will certainly contact you.Written September 24, 2023
- Perfect service (inclusive transfer from Santa Marina Salina to Malfa). Good price- good service. Anytime and absolutely recommendable! Thank you very much Roberto and Davide! See you next year.Written August 5, 2019
- Better rent e-bike or acscooter if you want to see most of nice place and beaches. Some are amazing. South part of island is more natural (not commercial). Definatelly recommended to rent ebikes.Written October 13, 2022
- We rented bikes from this shop and they were in horrible condition. We had to bring all of them back to inflate the tires. One bike needed to be changed as it had the baby carriage dangerously attached. The new bike constantly changed gears by itself and was difficult to ride. Only one bike had working lights on the front and back, which is essential if you plan on using them at night.
The owner has a very uninterested attitude about our informing her about the bad conditions of her bikes. Since we had already paid for them, we didn’t have much choice. However, we didn’t hire a car from her, opting instead for a car from Paolo (another car rental), and noticed he also rents bikes. Next time, we will go straight to Paolo!Written August 25, 2019
- I rented an Electric bike from them, to cycle all around Favignana Island. Good price and the staff Is extremely friendly, specially Antonino! They have excellenttips on what to do and where to eat in Favignana but also about marittimo and levanzo! Antonino saw me when i was cycle in Favignana and Asked if i was enjoying and if needed anything. Would be happy to rent a bike from them when Im back! Their shop Is right in front of the Favignana Port só you cánt miss them!Written April 25, 2023
- Diego is a diamond! Very reliable and responsive over whatsapp and very nice in person. This is the most fun I had in Sicily hiring a dinghy for the day - at very reasonable prices. Favignana and Levanzo are beautiful islands to visit with the most incredible water EVER! Bring the snorkels, bring the rubber ring - this is a day to remember. All the skippers are very professional, talented, knowledgable and expert navigators of the waves. If there is anything that you come and do here on this side of the island do this. Cala Rossa and Cala Azzura are the 2 nicest bays but if you want to be away from the crowds there are plenty places to go around the island and have an explore.
Favignana has great restaurants with incredible food, people couldn't have been more friendly. It really is a lovely island to explore.
If you're lucky enough to get Paolo as you're skipper you're in for a treat :)
Do this, do this, do this - you won't regret it! It made my trip and then some - I did it 3 times :)Written September 6, 2022
- Utterly beautiful way to spend the day exploring the coast of vulcano and lipari today! We hired a 40hp rib and stopped at the white sand beach for a swim as recommended which was just gorgeous (and warm) among other areas on the coast. We got to see parts of the islands we wouldnt have seen otherwise and made some incredible memories.
Est were extremely helpful and explained everything thoroughly to us, we were provided with proper maps and it was a really reasonable price for whole day hire. Petrol charges at the end of the day were again really reasonable. Cant recommend enough, thankyouWritten September 21, 2019
- On short notice we wanted to go on a boat day trip to see the egadi islands. A local recommended to go with passione blu and it was the best decision!
Our first contact Nicolò was extremely nice and provided us with all necessary information ahead - even on short notice. There is parking on the premises and everything is extremely well organized.
Our skipper Dino was also very nice and super funny. We had enough time at every spot to snorkel and swim with the fish. Dino told us about the history of every bay and island and also provided enough fruit, beverages and snacks along the way.
This part of our trip was definitely a highlight and will come back the next time we are in Trapani for sure!!
Thanks again for this special day!!Written September 14, 2021
- A bit expensive, but hey u r in Europe, so good to arrange travel and sightseeing. Specially the boat tours on the seas near sicily coast. Book ahead in peak travel season.Written June 22, 2018
- Professional and very nice staff. We rented a scooter for a day to visit around. They were flexible with us and we had a very nice experience overall.Written July 21, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Sicily
- These are the best places for adventurous gear rentals in Sicily:See more adventurous gear rentals in Sicily on Tripadvisor