Marinas • Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
15 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- These couple of rocks at sea level are accessible only by boat, not far from the Porticello harbour. While they represent a hazard for boats if you do not know about them, they offer a beautiful spot for snorkelling and diving, with crystal clear water and quite some fish activity. I did not know about them, and was glad to take the boat tour which took me there (among other places).Written July 23, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not harassing people to wear a mask on the shuttle bus in August! Desk office very poor in informations. To find the laundry is a "treasure hunt" and you need to carry soap as well.Written August 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
La spiaggia é tutta formata da sassolini, l'acqua é profonda e poiché é il litorale destro della Sicilia, spesso c'è vento! É ottimo per la gente che ama fare snorkeling! Fondali spettacolari e ricchi di roba da raccogliere!
The beach is all made of pebbles, the water is deep and since it is the right coast of Sicily, there is often wind! It's great for people who like to snorkel! Spectacular backdrops and rich of stuff to collect!Written August 16, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a pleasant beach will runs for quite some distance.There is ample space to walk or relax on the soft golden sand.
A bustling resort in the season & much quieter area to enjoy later in the year!Written November 10, 2015
- The port is just an over crowded mess ready for cars busses truck and people to go on an over night ferry / ship to Naples
From arriving at the port to leaving the dock was the best part of 5 hours which is just ridiculous
Not all that clean area, there are toilet nearby but its just crazy
But it all happens at the end of the day but be prepared to wait to board if you have a vehicle of some sortWritten August 29, 2018
- 1. Excellent protection inside the marina - there is very little swell even with severe winds from all directions.
2. Fresh water springs in the marina help to check marine growth on hulls.
3. Lovely liveaboards community.
4. Marineros and office stuff are very attentive, polite and helpful.Written March 10, 2020
- This is a small boat harbor on the north side of Ortigia Island. You will pass it as you enter the old city from the mainland. Nearby is the statue of Archimede.Written August 5, 2021
- We spent 3 days in Ortigia, sleeping right in the center and not far from the Marina.
It was really a good spot to sit and enjoy a pistachio Granita from the Gelateria nearby, the Marina Cafe.
I'd recommend it as a relaxing place to have a rest after a long walking day all over this almost island, and filling your batteries before the coming evening.Written March 28, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Sicily
- These are the best places for kid-friendly marinas in Sicily:See more marinas for kids in Sicily on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly marinas in Sicily:See more budget-friendly marinas in Sicily on Tripadvisor