Convention Centers • Game & Entertainment Centers
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
179 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 179
What travelers are saying
- This is a great example where a good initiative can help a whole town. The people there are enthusiastic and seem to have a community.
It appears to be working in helping rejuvenate a deserving town.
The various galleries and installations will polarise, but that's good and there should be something there for everyone.
Recommended if only as a contrast and to support a worthwhile endeavour.Written May 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Located in the hotel, one floor below the reception hall, adjacent to the pool area.
Never saw many people around so it's nice and quiet.Written August 20, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Within the Parco Comunale there is a wonderful little museum, the Museo degli Antichi Mestieri. It is privately owned and is open Saturday and Sunday 9.30 to 12.30. It costs €2.50 and this includes a guided tour by the owner, a real enthusiast and collector. He doesn't speak a lot of English but that is not really a problem. He knows a bit and can communicate by gesture and his fascination for his collection. There are several rooms and each wall or corner has a theme. Some relate to old skills of the area with lots of equipment to see. Others relate to activities such as school, leisure, advertising etc.. There must be hundreds of toys and a lot of them work - they would do well on the Antiques Roadshow. Did you know that Fiat used to make fridges? This was definitely the highlight of our visit to Zafferana.Written July 17, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Perhaps one of the best Sports Clubs in Europe, regarding the location & facilities.
Seems to be very well used too.
Very nicely arranged & lots of clay courts.
The manager was very nice although the guy at the gate was not so welcoming! Git!
They have a pizzeria too; open for non-members too.Written November 22, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Turn around
Look at what you see
In her face
The mirror of your dreams…
Make believe I'm everywhere
Given in the light
Written on the pages
Is the answer to a neverending story
AhWritten December 5, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sicily