What travelers are saying
- Great location. Good views. Passed on the museum as the interior of the building really smelled like a boys locker room at its worst. Sorry but true.Written October 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We walked by and dropped in. It is small but it is very good. Here you find everything about the vulcano and recent eruptions. Don't miss it!Written October 11, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I spent one of the best morning of the last period in such an incredible museum. You could think it's little not so well organised inside, but it will surprise you a lot! I went there with a couple of friends and my two little cousins of 6 and 8. They absolutely loved it, they were fascinated by everything and kept asking questions to the amazing guide who kindly and patiently answered to everything!
If you love since, nature or you just want to discover something new, I do recommend this museum!Written July 27, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one of the stops on 5he jump on / jump off bus tour. We didn’t go in just stopped 10 mins for a few photos. Area around it looked nice but I doubt I could spend 1 hr here till the next bus.Written May 11, 2022
- A fantastic little museum exploring and educating about ocean plastics, sustainability and environmental issues that result.
Based at the Castello di Milazzo, it is a very worthwhile diversion. Go take a look, meet the volunteers and see how they have created a mix of art and science which informs and inspires.
Kids of all ages will find it really interesting too.Written May 6, 2022
- Great museum with lovely crystals and information about the sulphur mining industry. Kind people let us in even though the museum had just closed- the website says it closes at 1.30 but in fact they like to close at 1 pmWritten October 3, 2018
- Don Mariano Gullo was our guide for an excursion on Mount Etna and the surroundings. This was really beautiful and rich in feeling the real taste and traditions of Sicily . In addition, Don Mariano offer us typical fruits and foods as to really feel Sicily. The tour itself was from the hotel (Atlantis Palace Hotel, Mascali) and lasted for about half day (8 to 13 30).
Thank you Don Mario, " the boss" for this amazing tour and best wishes.
Karina, Ioana & Eugenio👍Written August 15, 2020
- If you get in this Reserve from the South you'll reach this interesting Museum after 15 minutes.
But if you took the long way from the Northern entrance, this Museum, besides being interesting, will allow you for a break, which you will definitely need.
You'll be able to rest while learning about this Natural Reserve.Written March 26, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Sicily