- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- I spend a month in Kenya on a well-organized trip with them:) taking my first steps as a beginner kitesurfer, I felt save and received professional training. Would definitely come again !Written March 7, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Roberta is a magnificent Yoga teatcher – I can say that also because I've been practicing for 10+ years and made many experiences.
We met in her gorgeous garden on the outside. The pracice itself was for me very harmonious, touching and spiritual and I felt like freshly born after.
I'm still very thankful for this experience since even 1 month later, I can source power and peace from it. I have learnt a lot about yoga, the world and myself in those roughly 60-90 minutes (could have been hours, I don't remember).
We did some body work too, but her practice is more about breathing aligned with movement, the surroundings and our inner self.
I will hopefully be back soon.
Grazie Roberta!Written October 28, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Highly recommended. Anabella has become a friend, is knowledgeble, plesant and professional. She listens carefully; provides good feedback on her analysis and what she has done in the therapy session. Sessions are very well conducted, and results are outstanding. They have had a positive impact on my energy levels and quality of sleep. She teaches online as well as in person.Written May 5, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Super genuine! Wellbeing, relaxing, calming and beneficial experience with natural resources from the area!This has been one of the best well-being experiences and holistic integrative approaches I had in Sicily. It’s quite obvious while you follow this path and go through the experience itself that so many things have been carefully taken into account with a lot of attention to detail, for the physical, emotional and mental aspects of a person’s state. The place is fully emerged in nature, located by the sea shore, it’s a beautiful garden with trees, flowers and grass, using and taking advantage of the beneficial natural resources of the area: sea, salt, stones, plants, clean air, peaceful and soothing atmosphere. First you walk through a salt path that slowly awakens and massages the soles of your feet, then you pass through a part where super fine water vapours are being dispersed in the air, they feel like sweet kisses on your skin, especially in hot summer days; after you continue walking in a shallow water path that has on the bottom various sized pebbles meticulously arranged to exercise all the reflexology points on the soles of your feet. This part was one of my favourites, sometimes pointy one were awaking the senses in my body and at the end of it I felt energized and in a great mood. You can have a salt scrub for your skin, walk on various other surfaces that continue the reflexology work: bark chips, dry plants and flowers, hay, you can calm your mind spending some time in a closed space with salt inside, while breathing in the therapeutic air this space induces, you get some refreshing drinks that are also made to bring benefits to your body and detox your system, you can lounge in the hammocks, there are nice table and comfy seats to enjoy and relax after. You can even have a shiatsu massage, when we were there a few shiatsu massage therapists were there too. So calming and relaxing place and experience! I loved everything about it! We had a few relaxed hours there, walking through the paths a few times, resting in between, had yoga on the grass after, in the garden, and at the end we enjoyed the magnificent sunset right across the street, on the sea shore. A perfect day!! Grazie mille to Alessandra for this experience!Written August 1, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.