- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
40 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 40
What travelers are saying
- This place was great! Not really a famous hotspot in Sardinia, but really you should give it a try! Just put the village name in your GPS and in the village there are signs to guide you to the rigth place. The audio tour is free, entree is €5 per person, free parking. The terme is beautifull to walk by. Afterwards we orderd a drink at the bar next to the Therme. A little bar in the shadow, exactly what you need afther the walk in the warm sun at the therme. Furthermore don’t forget to walk barefoots in the small River/brook across the therme. The water is really warm en very clear. In short a perfect activity for a nice day.Written September 30, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We stayed here for 3 nights it was very quiet perfect for older couples wanting to relax. The location is 10 minutes walk from the centre of Carbonia. We found it a little too quiet as we like to go out in the evenings. It has no entertainment and very quiet which is perfect for some people just not for us.
The guy on reception Thomass was so helpful he gave us so much information and really stood out to us. He told us where to go and where was nice. We went to a beach Porta pino off his recommendation and it was fantastic. Transport isn’t regular twice a day.Written July 18, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I had the pleasure of staying at the Hotel Corte Bianca last year, after having been several times at the Hotel Club Saraceno and Hotel La Bitta (Arbatax), all special.
The Corte Bianca, however, was what in the end enchanted me the most.
Being "adults only", the only noises I heard were the wind and the waves of the sea.
What I was looking for was exactly this: relaxation, peace, Sardinian sea and unspoiled nature, care of mind and body. Working out at the gym was essential to me, as was the SPA. And right after the SPA usually came the sea breeze at the restaurant in the pine forest on the beach. Amazing food, fresh fish and delicious pasta.
The SPA is immersed in the typical Sardinian vegetation, with the scent of lavender and wild thyme it seems to be in the mountains, but 100 meters from the beach.
Every detail is taken care of with style and quality... the service was at the top in all aspects.
Excellent and welcoming staff.
I'm absolutely going to stay at Corte Bianca again soon.
However, Bovishotels are always a guarantee.
Thanks for the amazing experiences 🤍Written July 13, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Was really nice place to swim with family but really quiet.the only problem was no one speaks English here.so it makes it difficult to engage with the staff.Written November 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had been to a fish spa on a previous vacation and the kids were itching to go again. When this showed up as an activity for Cagliari, we knew we wanted to come. It took a little bit to find the spa; there was very little signage out front. However, once located, we were not disappointed. The AC was working great on this hot day in July and our large party piled into the spa to escape the heat. There were 4 tanks, which was perfect for the four kids. The kids had a great time giggling and marveling at the fish in their tanks. If you have never been to a fish spa, give it a try. As you sink your feet into the tank, the fish start nibbling on all the dead skin on your legs and feet. It's very weird to start with, but by the end you're wondering if you can stay a little longer!Written August 6, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Tastefully done spring water rooms with river views and pebbled floors. The water is alkaline and very hot – you are unlikely to last more than 10 minutes per dipping. You may have to wait a bit during peak times (slots are 30 minutes).Written August 19, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Went to other more interesting natural hot water. I found this one just ordinary. Two pools: the first with 22 degrees water, the other with 40 degrees water.Written September 14, 2012This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Probably the best massage I have ever had! He asked if he could do more of a deep massage rather than a 'relaxing' and I was happy to agree. He was excellent. Ask for Aldo. The facilities were most luxurious and the staff wonderful. If I lived there I would go every week!Written May 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I have previously visited the spa and it as very good indeed - I recommend it for anybody wanting a spa day in the Olbia region. Most recently, I booked a massage and found it to be excellent.
The first massage that I had was a relaxing massage. The facilities are very good - clean, quiet, relaxing and very professional. The massage was very relaxing indeed, with just the correct pressure and manipulation. It was so good that I returned for another massage the following week.
This time, I had a deep tissue massage and was lucky to have the same masseuse as the previous time - Beatrice. This massage was a little firmer without being too firm and, as I had just done a workout in the gym, I found it very soothing and Beatrice really seemed to get deeper into the tight areas without it being painful at all. I would highly recommend the massages here, especially with Beatrice, and will definitely go again the next time I am back in Olbia.Written October 16, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We enjoyed a relaxing half day spa, very nice sauna and a clean lounge are, very nice service and courteous all around, a bit disappointing the service at the entrance desk by a woman named Laura, a bit too rushed with the clientele and not friendlyWritten November 29, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The access to the Spa was given as we booked a massage which was also very relaxing. We were positively surprised by this Spa. On top of the traditional sea pools with hydro massage, Sauna and Hammam, you also have some great rooms like a Salt room, a video/ luminotherapy room and scented showers ! We have never seen that anywhere else.
Definitely worth going/ discovering. The staff is very kind.Written August 25, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Having read a review of someone who strongly suggested, me and my gf decided to go there. There are various massages out there and you really never know... I would really do it again, it was a pleasant (strong!) Massage that relieved me from some muscle contractions I suffer. And I had already lots of various massages, and although I'm not the expert in the field, I know more that an average Joe.
My girlfriend was also very happy to and we both enjoy intensive, but functional massage.Written August 2, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sardinia
- These are the best places for couples seeking spas in Sardinia:See more spas for couples in Sardinia on Tripadvisor