Showing results 1-30 of 265
What travelers are saying
- We visited the market during our stay in Cagliari and that was a nice visit.
So many good products, very nice and well-arranged shops and friendly people.
That is definitely worth the visit !Written July 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It took me just over an hour to wander around this place. It is quite small, but has great pieces. It’s set in a public park.
It’s free and the staff are friendly.
Opening hours are limited.Written September 24, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The market itself is very small. It offers a big choice of fruits and vegetables of good quality and at low prices, but unfortunately almost no seafood, which was of our most interest. We went there on two different days in the morning, but both times only two fish-stalls with the small selection of fish were open. There is also a little shop with cheese and bread, where you can find famous Sardinian bottarga (dried fish caviar).Written July 10, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful town but no market. We went there last Tuesday at 10:00 am., Market day. Shops were open but no market. We asked about it and someone said market was Thursday; someone else said Friday; a hotel said July. We drove there specifically for the market. Some lovely shops though!Written May 25, 2023
- The food delicious, excellent quality, the service impeccable, super friendly, the atmosphere stupendous. Never disappoints. A must go in Cagliari.Written October 9, 2021
- Only two of the boxes had anything in them, both of them being art galleries and both of them being closed. The rest were empty units, so not worth bothering with.Written August 7, 2022
- Was an ok market in the heart of town on Tuesdays, few really good stalls amongst the usual old toot.Written September 22, 2020
- We stopped by here for a couple of hours whilst passing by Oristano. Parking was straight forward and free and the place very cool, which was needed given the August sun.
The place isn't the biggest shopping centre you'll go to but the facilities are good, it has plenty of souvenir shops along with some nice food & drink places too.
Definitely worth a visit if your close by.Written August 14, 2019
- This building was originally a slaughterhouse, was renovated and converted into an exhibition centre and meeting / conference hall.Written July 18, 2022
- Excellent place in the heart of the town, great choice of drinks, just a nice spot for a drink and some nibbles.
Good service and a very enjoyable place to sit and watch the world go by.
We would go back there for a meal another time.Written August 5, 2023
- Nice local wine selection and staff are super sharp on wine knowledge and have a great ability to finals exactly. the wine you like, skilled and super service minded.
They served could cuts (sausage and cheese) which is also local and very tasty. The place also holds a small cheese and meet shop with delicious variety of sausages and cheeses to bring home. The wine shop sells per liter white an reds for around 4,5€
Descent whine per L and a good amount of classic Sardinia whines per bottleWritten July 8, 2023
- Great selection of shops including fashion, food restaurants, a supermarket, cafes, jewellery etc.
The shopping centre is very clean, has toilets and lots of free parking.Written July 11, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Sardinia