- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- After a few days of huss and fuss it was very nice to relax with a massage at Reali Wellness. Professional massage, a bit mechanic, but felt nice.Written September 2, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It‘s the 5th time in this hotel and as usual the reception was very friendly. I appreciate to be recognized as a repeating guest. The executive room was nice and spacious and the Hilton-bed a dream. There was a ugly smell from the canalizations in the room. Not the first time. This must be a problem in this house.
Good breakfast buffet as usual and all over nice service.
Visit the roof top bar. A wonderful place to have s drink in the late evening.
The hotel is located on the island of Giudecca. This means you need the hotel shuttle-boot to go to San Marco. This takes 15 minutes. Not a problem.
I asked for a late check out which is 2 o’ clock normally for gold members. The receptionist gave me only one o‘clock. This was ok for me. Nevertheless she told me „you are not the only guest. More guests are coming tomorrow“. That was not what I expected to hear.
Overall still an excellent hotel for city travellers.Written April 6, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This spa is absolutely spotless, staff were lovely and the whole experience was wonderful. We checked in just after landing and it was the perfect space to relax, great sauna and pool, nice selection of tea and the emotional shower was amazing!! We are going every day!Written February 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Amazing experience, the best massage I had with a very nice and friendly staff.
The place was very clean and the therapist knew exactly how to do a professional massage and I felt like a new person after that.
Two thumbs up!Written May 31, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This gym is pleasantly located by the water front, of course you can’t actually see the water once inside and that’s where the positives end. This gym has the necessary equipment for a gym fanatic but the drop in fee per person is 14 euros. The price is just a complete rip off. The facility is small, the gym was absolutely packed at 10am and there’s nothing else other than the weight room. Be ready for a que up for the main equipment.
Positive: location door infront of water.
Negatives: Price, very small facility, overly packed space.Written March 25, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Most pelsant and quite spa - not huge - principally massage and facial treatment. small hammam but very plesant.
Friendly and efficient staff - good beauty products.
Take it in whilst at the hotel - you will not regret
CP and CP familzWritten October 5, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.