- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 52
What travelers are saying
- Everything is amazing, the atmosphere, the friendly and helpful stuff, cocktails are work of art.
Best bar experience )Written October 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When we walked from the train station it was hard to find a restaurant that looked as though it was going to provide good food at a competitive price. However we stumbled upon Al Parlamento after taking a turn down one of the side alleys. The staff were attentive and welcoming (even with my broken Italian) and provided an amazing meal and drinks. I would recommend the Tiramisu and Black and White Soufflé, if you have room for dessert, they were outstanding. They sat us at a table which was reserved for a later time and informed us of this immediately, we ate our meal and then had dessert outside by the canal. Would 100% return!Written September 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped in because they were near our gondola start point. We ended up charging our phones and came back for the live music they told us was starting at 9. We met our gondolier as well as the people we were sharing the ride with. The hotel attached was also charming and friendly! Stop on buy you won’t be sorry!Written September 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very cool student bar, cocktails are very reasonably priced by Venetian standards. Very international vibe, lots of people take their drinks outside to have on the bridge.Written July 9, 2020
- A dear friend suggested that we go to the Hotel Danieli, which is now operated by Marriott. We wished the weather would have been warmer because she said that the rooftop Bar Terrazza Danieli offers such commanding views of the "Serenissima." So instead, we stayed inside and went to the Bar Dandolo. What an incredibly beautiful lounge area located on the ground floor! We were seated amongst marble columns, Murano chandeliers and comfortable chairs. We savored a Pinot Grigio and a Rye Manhattan. They served us chips, olives, and hazelnuts along with our cocktails. This is not an inexpensive place for cocktails, but it is so worth it. It is a very elegant way to enjoy a cocktail. In addition, there was a piano player to enhance our “Happy Hour.” Thank you so much!Written January 21, 2022
- Popped in here for a quick drink mainly so we could say we had been in the oldest pub in Venice, as with most places in Venice the prices were pretty high compared to back home, but if you don't expect that then it must be your first day in Venice.
Very much an English/Irish style pub with sport on the TV and little cubicle seating areas. Good atmosphere and very busy when we went in early afternoon. With the temperatures over 30 degrees it even made a Magners cider taste good.
Friendly staff and would have popped in again if there was a sporting event I wanted to watch and we had been in Venice a little longer.Written July 21, 2019
- Small little pub tucked away, could do with a lick of paint here and there and the toilets could do with a refurb but overall a good place for a few drinks. We must say the service was great and the lady serving us spoke good English and was very polite and friendly which made us feel welcome when we came through the door. A pint was €6 and cocktails were €8 which we thought was reasonable.Written November 11, 2022
- Nice atmospheric though pretty small bar visited by a mixture of locals and visitors.
Coffee is really good. The coffee machine seems to me and old / traditional one.
Sandwiches are tasty and generous in terms of what they are fitted within (ham, tuna, etc.).
Is one of the few places in Venice where I didn't have a negative "surprise"...Written December 7, 2021
- When you are overdosed with romance and just need a cocktail in a crazy bar with good music.. this is your place. We were fed up staring into each other's eyes over the canals and found this spot by accident. Not overpriced!! We didn't eat but the plates coming out looked great.Written September 27, 2022
- Nice cocktails and view overlooking Venice, the pool looks lovely. Sadly the design of the balcony somewhat blocks the views
Very expensive, the waiting staff were not very attentive & service was somewhat slow despite it not being too busy.Written May 9, 2022
- Pleasant little canalside bacari bar, with 4 or 5 inside tables where you can get a two-course lunch. A couple of bowls of well-prepared pasta @ €8 each and a couple of glasses of red @ €4 each. Not giveaway prices - but not sky-high either. Good place to break-up a day's sightseeing.Written November 26, 2018
- Stumbled across this late at night after arriving, the food was basic but very tasty and the drinks were reasonably priced.
The pub itself was narrow but had a good vibe about it with both tourists and locals there, music was good as well.
We popped in every night during our stayWritten February 24, 2020
- Friendly local little bar with a small selection of cicchetti. This isn’t the type of place you can spend hours in but perfect for a quick drink and snack after walking round Rialto area. We had Aperol spritz, Valpolicella Ripasso and two very tasty cicchetti for €12. Really good value for excellent quality food and drink in one of the most touristy areas of Venice.Written March 10, 2019
- We were 7 women and visited this great place day after Easters holiday. We were embarrassed at first glance, cause it looks like rock club from outside, not like a place to have a breakfast. But after first step inside we were nice surprised. Decoration is enjoyable and all the place is cosy. We had a really excellent breakfast! The meal was very very delicious and good looking. There were two ladies, who were preparing meal, coffee and Prossecco as well :-) and they were very kind and friendly. The bar wasn't busy in late morning, but after 2 hours what we spend there, it started to be. There were local people and they were fine as well :-)
It's not easy to find this place (Google helped us), but if you want to know something extraordinary, you should visit it ;-)Written April 27, 2017
- Now we know why the locals go here for their cocktails. Best martini ever! Marino and his colleagues have that skill to understand what to prepare for you, based on a few words! Level of detail was what one expects of professionals. With 43 gins (including some Zuidam Zeer Oude Jenever I have rarely seen outside the Netherlands), there will always be of one's liking. Add the setting of the Londra Palace, and you have a perfect late afternoon/early evening pre-diner aperitif. We were here in winter time, but I can imagine how wonderful a great cocktail will be sitting on the terrace watching the vaperetto and people come by.Written December 5, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Venice
- These are the most romantic places for bars & clubs in Venice:See more romantic bars & clubs in Venice on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for bars & clubs in Venice:See more hidden gem bars & clubs in Venice on Tripadvisor