- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
What travelers are saying
- Great experience, we had a lot of fun, the team was super cool, to be honest i jumped out of fear several times.
They translated the game into English for us, amazing . Thanks a lotWritten June 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- X City Tours organized amazing evening for our group of friends. This exciting quest can let you explore amazing area of Getto and Trastevere from another point of view. After the quest we had nice aperetivo in Trastevere area. Highly recommended for the tourists and local citizens.Written June 29, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bianca was very engaging, knowledgable and interacted well with all four of us. We all had a great time. Highly recommend.Written April 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My girlfriend's friends came to visit us in Italy for some family vacation. They wanted to visit for a day Milan and have a little tour around the city. Although, the difficult part was that they had 2 little children (age 7 and 9), that were easily annoyed and weren't very happy about the sightseeing. That's why i searched on the net about a different solution that could help us. And i found World City Trail. And i decided to give it a try.
I downloaded the application without any difficulty and we started immediately to play the game. About a minute later, we all were transformed in professional detectives and walking around the city with such an enthusiasm for more clues and riddles.
The children were ecstatic! They wanted to read every information and learn every detail about the monuments that we visited, so they could solve the puzzles of the game!
I can say that we walked all the city without taking any transportation and we saw every important sight that there was. And the children didn't complain a bit!
We had a great day in Milan without spending a fortune and i would surely do it again! With or without children!Written March 28, 2020