- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Its hit and miss of course but you can definitely get lucky here. You never know what you're gonna find and that is one of the great things about DMAG and places like it.Written December 17, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Listen, I get it. You're from North America and you want to go to Milan and get some cool Italian fashion. You dont want Prada, Gucci, Chanel, etc....you want some fresh stuff that you normally can't buy in America. So then you google 'Milan outlet fashion,' and you get Il Salvagente and they say that they are an outlet of Italian clothing.
Mind you, I'm a guy, so I'm mainly reviewing the men's clothes. Everything that they have upstairs, I can buy at Macys, nordstrom, or TJ Maxx. The women's section had nice stuff, like Moschino and others at a good discount, but this place isn't exactly in the middle of downtown -it's a 10 minute bus ride, which is fine, but not worth the trip, imo.
Assuming that you will be walking around the Duomo and Vittori Emmanuelle, you should look for 'outlets' and 'temporary stores' in that area. 2 places that I found were Highline and touch and Go. They had some super fashionable stuff that I got excited about. Bought 4 pairs of super stylish Italian made shoes for 30E each and spent 160E to FexEx them home lol.
Nothing against Il Salvagente. It's just that I know why we come to Milan, and this really isn't that much of a destination as you might hope it would be.Written September 29, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Inmensely over rated, prices look good, but low stock level and not much variety... Rather shop around for some good prices, than expect a bargain...Written June 8, 2013This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It.s a shop factory. We got there thanks to Tripadvisor. The products are beautiful and very high quality. The prices are rather high but it.s worth it.Written March 4, 2017