- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
31 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 31
What travelers are saying
- Nice selection of meats, bread and vegetables. Genuine Italian atmosphere. Try the fried chicken. We got everything we needed for a picnic lunch and ate it outsideWritten July 11, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- MAG is located along the charming Via Vitani in Como's heart, the right location for a special gallery. When you enter you feel to be in a unique place,you look around and you see beautiful paintings, photos, sculptures; Salvatore, the owner, is Always so kind and able to answer your questions and curiosities, when he talks to you his eyes and his passion for art and for his job talk with him, and you catch at soon his deep passion and expertise. The artworks by his arists are amazing as well as the exhibitions that he often organizes. If you come to visit Como and its Lake don't miss MAG, not only a simple gallery but basic element of your artistic/cultural route in Como district.Written April 2, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Doesn't exist at the marked location
Doesn't exist at the marked location
Doesn't exist at the marked location........Written August 18, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great experience.. mommy Drake was the best part and Martin is knowledgeable of the local wines . It is an experience to taste the different wines he had a wide range.. very friendly environment..Written October 2, 2019
- Nice book shop in Como, went there looking for a couple of books for my daughter back in Australia who studies Italian language. Picked up the two Harper Lee books, after some kind help from the sales assistant, who gift wrapped them for me.Written June 8, 2017
- Happened by chance and intrigued by the elegance and the formula of the store ,we tasted excellent dishes with the possibility of buying bulk products of excellence at an affordable price.
Staff prepared and Kind Highly .
RecommendedWritten May 5, 2019
- The shop owner takes care of mixing the various tea with apparent great care
He explained to us with great enthusiasm how the creation of his tees takes place
To try absolutely, even just to delight the smell, the white tea with jasmine
Fabulous!Written January 19, 2019
- This shop does not only sell carefully selected modern design items, from small kitchen plates to bed spreads, but also offers unique original vintage design furniture. It's located in a chic old apartment and to get there one enters through an almost hidden, but fascinating courtyard. Already the courtyard is worth a detour .. The entire shop is a piece of art itself - a pleasure to visitWritten November 30, 2018
- This shop was a bit like a treasure trove of coffee, herbs and spices and was really interesting to visit. The staff were really friendly and helpful. I was looking for a particular herb for a friend in a specific form, but they explained it was only typical in that form in the south of Italy.Written May 12, 2020
- Mr. Savethewall is an open-minded young artist who in very a short time has well established itself in the Italian scenery. Some of his works are on display at the 2015 International Exposition of Milan. Do not forget to visit him if you are in ComoWritten May 15, 2015
- We discovered this recently opened Gift Concept Store while walking in the old city of COMO . Very classy with a wide selection of made in Italy gifts ranging from high end Richard Ginori brand and Grazia of Deruta an impressive line of hand made plates and table sets to an impressive line of recycled cashmere and recycled Jeans . Loved the shop and the guidance of Marcela . Now I have an address for my gifts in COMO . Forgot the new Qeeboo contemporary products and the always impressive ZIIO range of custom jewelry.Written February 13, 2020
- Beautiful handmade jewelry. Lovely shop and has very helpful and friendly sales staff or artists. They have high-end things that are reasonably priced for the stones they contain. I saw so much i loved in there I wish i had more time to try things on. I took a card and may order from home. This is a special store and if you love jewelry i would say it's a must-visit in Como.Written June 25, 2022
- When visiting Northern Italy do not miss Como not only for the scenery, the lake, but there are interesting shopping opportunities. One of them is Peterci, located next to the Duomo, where you can find Italian men's clothing, such as Corneliani, at prices 10 to 20% under the suggested retail price and the price you would pay via de la Spiga in Milano. They do offer also tax free which can amount to 22% if you go back to the store for the refund. I would like also to mention the guidance you are receiving by the staff of the store, not wanting to make a sale at all cost, but finding for you something that will perfectly fit. They did not have the exact size in the color I wanted: they told me to return in the spring when the new collection will arrive. I will just do that.Written November 10, 2014
Frequently Asked Questions about Como
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Como:See more budget-friendly shopping in Como on Tripadvisor