- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- This is Rome’s wanna new place to visit. Everybody are perfectly shaped either through hard work at the gym or expensive via the doctor 😊
But place is super nice and staff are really friendly and helpful. Stayed five hours after staying in Rome for the weekend and before catching our flight back home. It was excellent in any way. Only drawback is the price (Eur 180 for five) - but it was worth it!Written August 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very good food. Lovely spot on the beach in the sand dunes. Enjoyed the ambiance, and it was full for lunch on a Friday. Advisable to book on weekends.
Simple menu but fresh fish every day.Written March 29, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cena za slnecnik na cely den 10€, lehatko 10€, stolicka 7€. Ako sme zistili v ramci destinacie maju skoro vsetci ceny rovnake. Plaz vsak bola spinava, vstup do vody kamenisty a vo vode obrovske kamene. Na plavanie to urcite nebolo. Restauracia v ramci rezortu ponuka len plody mora, najlacnejsie jedlo 15€. Potesia hadam len slusne socialne zariadenia a skrinka v cene. Doporucujeme najprv pozriet plaz az potom platit.
Price for umbrela 10€, bed 10€ and beach chair 7€. These are average prices like on any other beach in destination. Sand was dirty, beachside full of small rocks, water full of big ones as well. Restaurant offered only seafood dishes starting from 15€. Restrooms are quite fine and price include locker. We recommend you to check the beach first and then pay.Written June 5, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited this pool\diving pool after being recommended it by Camping Fabulous, we also got a discount voucher from site. You can hire sunloungers/parasols on the beach or sunloungers at the pool. The pool is very deep to allow for the spring, 3m,5m and 10m boards. There is a child pool which I think was for children under 6. We went onto the beach for a bit thinking we could also use the loungers there but were told we were not as we had pool wrist bands on so sat on the sand, but not a problem. Showers, toilets café here, spent all day here😊Written August 30, 2016