Bus Services • Taxis & Shuttles
What travelers are saying
- Excellent service. Not only were the drivers on time, courteous, and helpful, the cars were clean. The service was responsive and answered all our questions in a timely fashion and communicated well which provided the confidence we needed for our transportation. I was impressed and so grateful to have this service. We will use them again for our next trip to Italy.Written November 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The tour company we were with, utilized this company during our day trip from Rome – Pompeii and return. Both drivers were professional and courteous. The interior of the bus an Iveco Calipso, was in pristine shape and the seats were very comfortable.Written December 23, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did the Vatican tour with the Dome, Basilica and Underground. The prices was about $200 for a family of 5. Overall, the tour was nothing more than someone showing you where to go next.
The guide seemed disinterested in being there and had very limited information to share. Several times we found ourselves listening to guides from other groups and found most of the interesting information from them.
CityWonders was the service provider and I would not recommend this tour.Written June 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Picked us up from the airport on time, and collected us from hotel slightly earlier than planned to avoid traffic! Couldn’t recommend enough.Written August 26, 2022
- I really had a lot of doubts about our security. I didn't read good reviews on the Internet. But, it was good. Really!
It was not dark, it had seating and there were many people. Moreover, I saw security once.
Okay, it is not somewhere that you want to be in there but I saw worse terminals. We wait until 2 a.m. And, we didn't experience something bad.
Also, our flixbus experience was fine.Written June 28, 2023
- Purchased and paid for tickets online. Revived booking confirmation but no tickets. Have written three times to ask for tickets. No response. Tried to call, they hung up the phone. Wasted €14 and no ticket receivedWritten September 8, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Rome
- These experiences are best for bus transportation in Rome:
- Civitavecchia Port To Rome City Centre and Back: Round Trip
- To & From Fiumicino Airport - Rome City Center Shuttle Bus
- Transfer Ciampino Airport - Rome center
- To & From Ciampino Airport - Rome City Center Shuttle Bus
- Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port