- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 39
What travelers are saying
- A nice tour of the Stadio Olimpico, with a view of the pitch, the conference area and the executive suite. Unfortunately Ultimo were playing a gig so they had their set up on the pitch and we couldn't access the changing rooms.
On the subject of the gig, because of Ultimo, the main entrance to the tour was locked up, but there was no sign to say where we should go. We had to walk for 30 mins back and forth before eventually going all the way round the ground to get to the inside of the ground. I feel some communication would have been beneficial here to give the review that extra starWritten July 7, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I thought there would be loads of swimming pools in such a hot city but my initial research came up with 3 options and all had catches - too expensive, dirty water etc..
We landed on Piscina delle Rose (blue metro line EUR Palasport circa 18mins from termini) and then used google maps directions to get from metro to the club (circa 5mins). The staff spoke good English and it cost 8 euros per person for 1.5 hours (+5 euros if you wanted a sun lounger).
Please note you should purchase a small lock for the locker room and a swimming hat to save some cash. There is a small pool bar with cold drinks including beers plus pizzas etc..open till 7pm weekdays and later on weekends.
The water was clear. The pool had multiple lifeguards. The pool is Olympic size - massive. With lot's of lane swimming for swimming club members and also a big area for general swim play.
Yes it is a bit expensive but if you enjoy time by the pool in hot conditions I would recommend.Written July 11, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a beautiful place TO VISIT, but I would DISSUADE anyone to think of swimming here on a regular basis. It is almost as if they don’t want people to swim here. The secretarial staff is very slow and impolite. The bar workers are mean. Swimmers are not allowed to use fins or flippers after a certain time. It is EXPENSIVE and closed on Sundays and all of August with very limited swim times. No one smiles. Toxic environment. Think thrice before subscribing here!Written October 6, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went to the Wellness Town swimming pool with my children on Saturday. It is not a swimming pool to play with balls and make mess. There are lines to swim and an area for aqua gym that starts every hour. Another area for children to play. There are chairs and beach umbrellas. Hot showers, hair dressers. I will go back soon so spend a relaxing day at the swimming pool.Written June 25, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Rome