- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
19 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- A nice and well-designed mall, located in the center of Rome close to many tourist sites.
If you are walking around the area, it is nice to take a short tour inside the mall and be impressed by the special design.
Those who love shopping will find here what to buy. However, the prices are high.Written January 30, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is not a museum, but a facility that brings in important exhibiitons from varied time periods - some historic, some contemporary. Most are pretty high profile shows, like Banksy or Georgia O'Keeffee. I good space - totally modernized interior with several galleries and a gift shop. Good space for viewing art and very central on Via Il Corso. Whether or not you'll want to go will totally depend on the exhibition on view.Written November 27, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gelato was amazing and the people who work there are awesome too! I really hope I’ll be able to come back again.Written June 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I purchased a very nice high quality bag here. After searching around in other shops , I found that every shop pretty much had the same standard products. I walked into this place & found exactly what I wanted !!
The customer service was excellent !! The lady who waited on us was very helpful & patient. She made sure that I purchased exactly what I wanted.
I will return here again for any other leather purchase’s.Written August 25, 2021
- Arkeos shop it s a very nice shop with logical prices and interested goods.The staff was very friendly and we had a great customer service.
Please go and visit it-You won t regret it!Written November 24, 2019
- My family fell in love with this shop 5 years ago when we went to Rome. Well we just got back from Rome again right before Thanksgiving and I had to write another review when we got back. Still the same cute shop by the Trevi Fountain with such warm and friendly staff. I enjoyed seeing them all again. I recommend this shop to all my family and friends, plus anyone I know going to Rome. They have all kinds of gifts and souvenirs; there is always something for everyone. We liked their stuff so much last time that we went and bought more of their stuff online. Their service online is awesome too with fast shipping (to the US). Received the stuff we bought and shipped there a few days ago and every was perfect. I cannot say enough good things about this shop other than 5 stars hands down. I just hope maybe to see them again one day.Written December 14, 2019
- Great wine shop with excellent selection and very helpful staff that are happy to help you find what you are looking for. A good selection of food items that go well with your selectionsWritten October 9, 2017
- Great collection of toys for kids, proving to be memorable for them. The collection of toys and other metal items are good for any mantelpiece display..Written November 20, 2019
- Bought a travel bag here as had items stolen whilst on holiday in Tuscany. The staff were busy but helpful. The bag I bought was cabin baggage and I have to say I was happy with the price and quality. A joy to walk in and see everything displayed and the smell was awesome.Written May 24, 2019
- I went shopping at several leather stores and all were good in terms of selection but the highest quality bags were at La Sella .Also reasonably priced. It's a unique shop,a family-owned business located near the Trevi Fountain. If you are in front of the Trevi it is down the street to the right. I just love Maria! Excellent customer service! No pressure. She put my gift items each in a little bag. We bought 3 bags, leather shaving kit, belt, 2 braided leather key rings. They put my initials on my bag and other initials on the shaving kit at no charge. It was cool to watch how it is done. I went back a second time and met the lovely owner. She and Maria have been friends since their early school years. Maria gave us an excellent lunch recommendation! Make sure to bring your passport when you shop anywhere!Written February 18, 2020
- What a breath of fresh air, after joining my wife for an afternoon shopping we came across this shop. Knowledgeable owner who suggested various regional specialties.
Bought pasta mixed spices, home made pasta, Venchi chocolates and a bottle of balsamic vinegar.Written March 19, 2018
- Was great, good hotel as it was. The price was good close to everything. Good sites near you, great city.Written December 16, 2015
- This review is long overdue and for that I apologize to the Owner and great staff of the Food & Liquid Market. Every summer for the past five years, while vacationing in Rome, I have gone into this shop a couple times a week. I love this place. They have everything imaginable that I want and need! First let me say that it is family-owned and operated and has been in the same location since 1960. It is on Via Novembre IV (right next door to the wax museum Museo Delle Cere) one block from Piazza Venezia. Andrea, the owner, is so nice and knowledgeable about all the products; a very hard-worker and the appearance of the shop is proof of that. Alina is extremely helpful, friendly and speaks fluent English which is a plus when you are shopping in Rome and cannot be nicer! They are never too busy to help – so customer service is excellent. I consider them friends and look forward each year to seeing them.
The shop looks small from the street entrance but there are 4 rooms full of great things! They have lots of souvenirs, snacks, ice cold water and beverages for a quick purchase! BUT, they have an excellent line of ‘genuine’ leather goods (not the musty smelling covered cardboard types you find at the street stands). Key chains, coin purses, wallets, purses, totes and small carry-ons in beautiful styles and colors and such good prices. And in perfect condition – also not like at the stands.
They also have a huge selection of wines and liquors (Limoncello too), crackers, cookies and a good size grocery area – so you can grab a few ‘fresh things’ and have a rooftop picnic anytime. Try the cherry cookies for ‘dunking’ in the wine…delicioso!
Another room is full of the best virgin olive oils – my favorites being the citrus and the rosemary. And THE BEST balsamic vinegar selection in Rome – all ages – just like the wine. If you like mushrooms, they have a huge variety of products from truffles in jars, to oils, pastes and creams. And every color, size and shape of pasta imaginable; seasonings galore and pink salt (my choice) and it is all fresh. They have a kitchen shop with all kinds of clever and useful kitchen gadgets that you can’t live without if you are a budding Italian chef. Check out the store for yourself, as they have more items than I could possibly list. You will be happy with all your purchases – I guarantee it. 10 Stars plus!Written February 3, 2018