Showing results 1-30 of 809
What travelers are saying
- Absolutely amazing market selling such beautiful fresh meat, fish, cheese, fruit and vegetables.
Amazing displays of fruit and vegetables on the stalls.
Would highly recommend a visit.Written November 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It’s a good place to spend money and time. It has some of the fancy brand shop but if you are looking for higher standard, you’ll be very disappointed.Written August 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you want to have a complete idea of the Testaccio neighborhood, you can't help but go to the Nuovo Mercato Testaccio. It is located exactly in front of the old Mattatoio (the slaughterhouse).
It has recently been renovated according to a minimal and contemporary style, in which the geometric rigor, the white and the clean lines create a pleasant contrast with the colors of the goods.
The covered Testaccio local market hosts 100 food stalls including butchers, bakeries and street food products and is a point of reference for food lovers.
Walk among the colorful and tidy fruit, bread, meat and fish stalls and take a look at the food kiosks, all very cute and well laid out.
Seeing, however, is sometimes not enough.
The pleasure of the palate is also important and then perhaps you can stop to taste a sandwich with the famous Roman roasted porchetta. Or, if you prefer, opt for a fresh juice and a slice of pizza.
The beauty of this market, historic for the ancient history of the neighborhood despite its new location, lies precisely in combining the old tradition with daring modernity.
It is also a place that surprises you with its variety and where you always find clothing, footwear, accessories and all kinds of household items.
Conceived according to the scheme of the open-air markets in the squares of Rome - open on all four sides, covered and protected from sun and rain but with transparent and perforated panels through which light and air filter - the architectural project was designed by architect Marco Rietti.
highly recommended.Written November 25, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very large complex lots of stores. Lot of restaurants but spread all over the place many close at 4pm. Limited transportation.Written September 27, 2023
- Large, clean, modern shopping mall with every imaginable store. Parking is convenient and free. You'll pull a ticket when you park, but unless you stay a LONG time, you won't pay anything to park.
Plenty of coffee shops.
Signage in the parking garage could be better. No indication as to the locations of the parking payment machines.Written January 8, 2022
- A nice and well-designed mall, located in the center of Rome close to many tourist sites.
If you are walking around the area, it is nice to take a short tour inside the mall and be impressed by the special design.
Those who love shopping will find here what to buy. However, the prices are high.Written January 30, 2021
- Absolutely loved this little shop. What a great place for unique souvenirs. He was working away in the back when we showed up but apologized when he realized we were there. Cash only and the lovely man doesn’t speak much English but he’s the cutest.Written November 14, 2023
- Mercato di Campagna Amica is Rome's largest farmers market, although only open on weekends, and it is a stones throw from Circus Maximus. Everything is really local, as products are made or grown within 100 kilometers from the point of sale. The market offers fresh produce, fruit, cured meats, an ensemble of cheese, organic wine and craft beer. I constructed a DIY sandwich, that shouted Italian, with some of that fine Italian bread, leafy greens, pecorino (sheep cheese), some prosciutto and other cure meats all washed down with a homemade fruit-veggie drink.
This was rock-and-roll for my mouth...... bellissimoWritten September 4, 2023
- Great space for exhibitions with white walls and high ceiling. Really loved the atmosphere and Metropoli the photo exhibition on the 1st floor.Written March 2, 2020
- I was looking for more antiques and perhaps better vintage vendors and what I found was table after table of very low quality bundles of clothing. I guess if you have seen everything in Rome and you have no other plans on a Sunday then it’s worth it.Written March 20, 2022
- Good mall with a lot of shop. Air con was helping the warm of summer in Rome . You can find all kind of shop from all needs. Good afternoonWritten August 4, 2016
- Fabulous place to buy gifts , Gabriele is very helpful and a great artist . We bought rings for all our kidsWritten August 8, 2023
- Colorful, busy, energetic multi-ethnic market with everything from Chinese peppers to Moroccan spices … not to mention lots of fresh produce and fish and meats of all kinds (pig trotters, anyone?) Definitely worth a visit. There is also another building with clothing, Indian saris, bolts of fabric, etc.Written May 13, 2023
- Great cocktails, really good value for money, fab music and fun atmosphere. Great for groups and couples.Written July 24, 2023
- If you come here make sure you bring the credit card lol
Spent nearly two hours in the Pandora shop,C&A is very good as well as we don't have them now in EnglandWritten October 4, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Rome
- These experiences are best for shopping in Rome:
- Rome Termini Station Luggage Storage
- Guided Tour with Photo Shoot in Rome
- 3 hours private Photoshoot in Rome with Local Photographer
- 2-Hour Private Shopping Tour in Rome with Personal Stylist - Personal Shopper
- Capri Private Full Day Tour from Rome