- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
69 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 69
What travelers are saying
- You get it all here, myths, legends, traces of the past and oodles of natural beauty. The park’s fame, according to legend,is that it is the burial site of the poet Virgil. All things Virgil can be directed to the efforts by the RomansWritten August 24, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice way to spend an early evening. The park opens at 4:30pm during the week. It is small and compact, but gets the kids out of the house and moving. They have bounce houses and rides. The boat ride is not included in the admission price but is worth letting the kids do. It is a hand paddle boat and they get to go around a pool. My 7yr old love it! There are pay games and some small animals. The staff was super nice. Not enough to pass a half day, but for the small entry free def worth it! Didn't give it 5stars because it was small.Written July 19, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We decided to try the room “Scuola di Magia” based on the Harry Potter movie. We found this room incredible! Well designed, intriguing and full of surprises :) we had so much fun and we are looking forward to go back again to try the others rooms!!!Written December 28, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a birthday treat for our 12 year old. Our 8 year old came too. We did Toysland. We’ve done quite a few escape rooms in the UK and this was by far the most imaginative we’ve done. The atmosphere of a run-down fairground was perfectly evoked. Without giving any spoilers, there were a couple of scary moments! The puzzles were fiendish and we didn’t finish under an hour despite quite a few hints, but Amadeo kindly let us finish. He was a great host and his English is excellent. Highly recommended if you are in the area!Written August 12, 2022
- I spent a wonderful two weeks learning Italian at Italianopoli. Vivian and Dario are great teachers and they making learning fun. I also enjoyed the afternoon excursion they organised and I met some lovely people on the course and in the school. I would definitely recommend the school and I would love to return some time.Written September 29, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Naples
- These are the best places for groups seeking fun & games in Naples:See more fun & games for groups in Naples on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly fun & games in Naples:See more budget-friendly fun & games in Naples on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for fun & games in Naples:See more hidden gem fun & games in Naples on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for fun & games in Naples:See more fun & games for adrenaline seekers in Naples on Tripadvisor