What travelers are saying
- A very unassuming museum hidden in a back street of the old town, its certainly worth a visit. The guide was very knowledgeable, she explained each piece, giving us time to look at each item with our magnifying glass & torch.
The detail of each exhibit was amazing, the patience the artist had to make such small items was incredible. The full story of Dantes Inferno inside walnut shells quite impressive.
A great museum with a difference & something I think children would love as they can get up close & personal.Written May 23, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you’re traveling to Naples you likely are interested in taking in sights and experiences of the local culture, then you need to stop by Koine Arte gallery. I visited it this summer and found it to be very delightful, full of amazing art, each with their own history and local significance. For example, the current items on display pull elements of Napoli’s traditions, folklore, and history, so browsing the pieces in the multiple rooms gave me an even greater respect and understanding of the country, region, and city.
The gallery itself is warm and bright, yet quaint - it’s not one of those overly commercialized art venues. The layout itself somehow brings the art to life even more; I was fortunate to be able to speak with the owners while visiting, and they were very friendly, answering all my questions and telling me more about the scenes depicted. Such a fantastic experience - I look forward to returning not only to see more artwork, but also because stopping by made my overall time in Naples/Napoli that much more vibrant because I had a greater appreciation of the culture.
Their prices are very fair, and they ship internationally! Go stop by and take a change of pace from the tourist activities, you’ll be happy you did.Written July 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've been going to Magazzini Fotografici since its opening and it's still absolutely my favorite phitography space in Napoli. It is a cozy but very professional space with an innovative concept "spazio fotocopia". There is a small bar making delicious aperitivo. Highly recommended!Written July 30, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interesting unique exhibition with a lot of meaning! Super friendly staff and a nice small bar.
We highly recommend this place where you can see very good artists!Written April 15, 2023
- some superb paintings from the 16 and 17th century are collected here! shame it's abandoned and not well kept. try to get to visit the library- truly spectacular!Written May 1, 2016
- You have to cross the courtyard and then take the stairs to the first floor. The few rooms show contemporary art of amazing quality.Written December 25, 2019
- Great location, cool place. Good for a short stop and a few drinks. The pot smoking youths just outside the fence was not a plus, the smell was all over the place outdoors.Written October 11, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Naples
- These are the best places for groups seeking art galleries in Naples:See more art galleries for groups in Naples on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly art galleries in Naples:See more budget-friendly art galleries in Naples on Tripadvisor