- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
36 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travelers are saying
- Everything was amazing !! I highly recommend it. The whole place had a great atmosphere. Hospitality and professionalism are top of the line. I went for a Hot Stone Massage :just AMAZING. I will back for sure.Written February 27, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Following a day tour of pompeii, all we wanted to do was to unwind and relax in a beautiful spa. And that is exactly what Ego shape spa delivered! We were assisted perfectly from booking our treatment over the phone to even helping us book a cab to leave. Bruno, the owner was extremely friendly and helpful. The treatment was very relaxing. And the views from the terrace of the Mediterranean sea and nearby islands are spectacular! Highly recommended!!Written June 8, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had a stop-over for a couple of hours in between Rome and Naples. We just wanted to relax and swim with our 12 and 13 year old boys. It was a saturday in high season, and the place was full. We were welcomed by a very friendly and efficient lady (I guess the owner?), and sunbeds and parasols were provided immediately. Although not being it a Four Seasons level facility, the place was clean, people extremely friendly and the food we had was good.Written August 11, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- After a really rough couple of weeks at work, a spa day was much needed, so one of my girlfriends thoughtfully booked some time at the waters for us along with a massage. We arrived early afternoon and spent the first portion of our time going between the pools, showers, sauna and steam room. The sauna is really nice, but the pools are rather small, so I could see this area being too crowded in the high season. After a little over an hour of cycling through everything, we need a break, so we went to the sitting area. There were an assortment of teas, fresh fruits and magazines, along with beautiful views of Vesuvio, Castello d'Ovo and the beach to soak in, which was quite relaxing. About 10 minutes before our treatment, we headed back downstairs and were escorted to our respective rooms. Adela booked an ayurvedic massage (Sara was her masseuse), while I went for the more intense balinese (Miriam was mine). Both of us were really impressed with the quality of the massage. Mine was genuinely one of the best I've ever had, and I'm one of those obnoxious people who get one every 1-2 weeks. Miriam really knows her stuff. I also really enjoyed the fact that the massage beds are heated...it adds so much to the overall quality of the treatment.
Although I'm not particularly inclined to do the waters again, especially when one considers how close Naples is to Ischia, I will definitely return for another massage. I am just so content right now...hope that feeling will ride continue until I see Miriam again!Written February 17, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We visited the spa today, the only thing stopping a 5 star review is the price. The spa itself is very good and well thought out, the steam room is as hot as I could manage. The foot pools were amazing after walking round Naples for a few hours. Well worth the visit but 70 Euros each is high.Written May 23, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Perfect location for sunbathing with fantastic views of the city and of Vesuvius. The pool in the adult section was dug but had no water in it. It was covered in grass. €15 entrance fee is a lot for what you get. Make sure to bring a swim hat if you want to swim in the childrens pool. Good food. A hidden gem and very popular with the locals.Written August 5, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Because it was already in mid September , rainy Sunday afternoon, not many people around. It was quite and calm place to be with excellent mineral water hot spring pools.Written October 21, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Not impressed with the hotel, not a very nice part of town. Some of the reception personal very rude. Room clean, bed was comfortable. Breakfast buffet was good..we did not eat dinner there. They do offer a shuttle from train stationWritten September 9, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Naples